Chapter 13 berry berry

We are surrounded by men who are wearing only tree leafs on their body looking like completely Aadivasi (forest people),holding an axe pointed at Aditya & me.

How did it happened ?
Let's reverse
~~

"Wow..where you got so much food?"
I asked him chewing the food.Aditya managed to bring some food for me.Like bananas , more bananas & just lots and lots of bananas.But I was glad atleast we got something to eat.Our mud was now dried out on our bodies we more looked like Zombies.His hair became hard which strode upwards.
While peeling of bananas he looked at me and shrugged.
"Eat fast Darling ,we have to move from here quick"
I felt something fishy in his behavior.His eyes were constantly wandering around.Like he was waiting for someone to come or may be thinking that someone will come.
Who will come at this secluded creepy jungle ?
Tiger ?

"No ,you will not find tiger in this jungle Darling " He said

"Then what happened ?What are you looking for !" I asked him.

"Nothing just eat fast fast" He avoided eye contact with me.He is definitely hiding something.

"Okay" We were peeling bananas one by one and eating it in a fast pace.Suddenly I heard rustling sound coming from bushes .I saw Aditya got up quickly .His shoulder were tensed.I never saw him getting tensed .Might be because of fear of losing powers.I quickly went near at him.The sound started coming closer and closer.We immediately got up.We can't even hide there was that hungry gulping mud at one side waiting for us.
Where to hide now!
Aditya stood closer to me, practically hiding me behind him.Suddenly group of people came in front of us.One of them growled in an anger .I was hiding behind Aditya but I can feel how much he was strong willed.He didn't fudge in front of those. people.Even though those men growled, Aditya didn't even move an inch.

Who are they ?
What they want?

I was panicking ,when I heard them screaming.
"Hey ho hey ho hey ho"
I peeked behind of Aditya.Everyone had axes in their hands.All looked like jungle people.(Adivaasi).

"jhalamaarrr" (catch him) one of them growled nearly giving me heart attack.

are they going to take Aditya away from me?
nononono..
Mere thought gave me fear.
I jumped out and came in front of Aditya.Everybody was now looking at me .The main leader of them titled his head looking at me.Aditya hits his temple with hand. When they came closer Aditya showed them hand to stop.

"jhama rastala" (I'll come with you ..leave her ) Adi yelled .

Who the hell changed the channel ?
I was not understanding a single word.
But no body listened to Adi.They straight approached towards us.They kept chanting Hey ho hey ho hey ho .
"Aditya do something" I clenched on his wrist.

"I cant..I cant..that specific power has gone " He said whispering.

"What the hell ,couldn't it wait for more time?" I whispered back.

Those jungle people showed axes on us and dragged us somewhere inside the dark scary jungle.

"What is happening?" I asked Adi while walking .
No no..I was being pushed.

"We are held captive" He said looking straight .

"why..why..why" I panicked.

"Because I stolen their food"
He rolled his eyes.

"But you are Angel do something" Angel Aditya...Right ?