Chapter 5-Ill Not Leave You Alone Darling !

Previously:
The man was still looking at me with his filthy eyes , "Looks like not even The God has came to rescue you today !" The moment he said ,heavy wind starts flowing with a noise,whatever came in between that wind floated away with it, the big thunderstorm striked in the sky ,making an ear wrenching loud sound.The impact of that thunderstorm was so big ,the whole road shaken up.Those filthy looking men confusingly looked at the surrounding ! In a moment ,another loud thunderstorm striked in the sky ,one by one all the street lights fused off with a short circuit.That moment ,in that continuous lightning in the sky , I saw him !

My angel ! He came !

His fists were clenched in angrily , showing his veins. He was breathing heavily.His eyes were burning red like fire in the dark.His hairs roughly flowed in the heavy wind ! I was totally astonished looking the Angry Aditya ! Before they could do anything ,In a snapping moment ,
the one who was holding my legs was roughly dragged away lonngg from me on the ground with his legs slightly above the ground.
The other man who was holding my hands ,has left the hold already &he was ready to run but collapsed hard on the ground.He was dragged towards the sea shore cement blocks.The blocks which placed there to prevent big sea waves coming towards the road but it could not stop. The big wave came and gulped the man inside the sea.
The man who was hovering over me was already got up but couldn't even stand properly and fell because of the heavy flowing wind.I tried to got up in that heavy wind.With a lot of difficulty,I throw myself up in the sitting position.My hairs were flowing in the Aditya's direction.

''Let me go..don't kill me.. !" The dirty man tried to run but fell on the ground.He started shaking terribly when he saw Aditya is approaching at him.
Aditya walked forward towards the man and sat resting his one knee in front of that dirty man.Aditya gazed at me with those fiery eyes and his famous smirk on the face,"Looks like God has came to rescue you today !" That dirty man floated up in the air and soon vanished in the wind! I could not believe on my eyes as I sat there and staring at Aditya with my mouth open.I was witnessing the total opposite side of Angel Aditya today.The wind has been stopped. Lightning and thunderstorm got a break.Earth seems so much stable now.He came near me and held my arms delicately & I tried to stand properly on my feet but miserably failed.He quickly wrapped his hand around my waist & held my other hand in his palm properly.I felt something different in this sudden closeness.I looked at him to find out he was already looking at me with so much of worry ,care and affection !

"Are you okay Darling? Are you injured ? " he checked me if I am injured or not.I stared at him and he started scolding me ! "Why you went away from me ? Why you always keep pushing me so far ? If you continue doing this then my presence would not be able to help you ! We need to work on this together.To make our connection so much strong so that I could stay with you without even missing a single micro second ! We both are bound together ,so you must keep faith on me and the boss (God). And let me warn you this for last time ! ILL NOT GO AWAY FROM YOU ! IM NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU ALONE! NEVER EVER ! specially after this ! So stop pushing me away from you.UNDERSTOOD ? "

I've never met anyone in my life who showed me this much care and affection ! My eyes filled with tears .I felt so warm in his embrace.Now I don't want to let go away from his embrace .I nodded at him and he breaths out heavily.

''Okay let's go on a bike !"

I was surprised to see Royal Enfield in front of me !! My eyes literally popped out !
"When and how ? From where this bullet came from ? Don't tell me you robbed !", he laughed while keeping his hand on my waist for support.I looked at him and he winked at me.
"I've my ways Darling !" He said the word D prominently.