Chapter 12 -You are falling for me Darling

"This road trip idea is super duper flop"

I yelled at him.We are currently stuck in a traffic .The sun is pouring all his anger & I was sweating terribly.He seems all cool and unaffected.
He looked at the surrounding.

"There is one way Darling.."
He drives his Royal Enfield , cutting from the traffic ,to the opposite direction.
People literally screamed at us but he drives off quickly.
~~

"aah..Where are we.. ouch.. driving aah ?"
The road was clearly bumpy.
I was constantly getting hit by not so good road,while seating with him.The road situations were too bad.
No .no..it doesn't even look like a road.I doubt if there was a real cement road made before .
"Adi.. damn you ..argh"

Aditya chuckled at my reaction.
"The universe has created route even before the humans created them ..I'm just following them Darling !"

Soon the rough road ends and another road joined to it, surrounded by trees .
"Wtf ..There are actual trees in Mumbai ?" My mouth hung low.

"We left your city long time back Darling!" He said calmly.

"What ?Then, where are we right now?" This road seems never ending.

"Beautiful place on the earth Darling!"

"And whats the name of this place ?" I asked him.

He laughed " You all humans ..don't get tired of giving names to each and everything ?"

I rolled my eyes.I saw the scenario surrounding us.
It is indeed beautiful !
I looked up and saw the sky covered with head of trees .Slowly the surrounding started turning dark.
I looked up in my watch.
It was just mid afternoon then why is it turning dark ? Then I noticed the we were driving through lots and lots trees who blocked the way of sunrays.
I felt little cold but saw Aditya was driving with a smile.
"Adi..I'm scared "
The road was getting darker and darker .
He just laughed.
"Huhahaha Enjoy the moments Darling "

Enjoy ? I was scaring the shit out.
The moment came when we could only see the road because of the bike's flashlight were on.But I was finding all peace in my mind now.
How is this possible to feel scared yet calm !

"You are scaring because it's in your brain but your mind know you are safe"
and He read my mind again.
May be he is right !
The moment I realised it,I felt my nerves eased out.I started enjoying the moment .
I saw fire fly's around in the dark.Showing us the way.I was instantly captivated by those fire fly's.An urge came in my mind to catch them.

~Flashback ~

"Sister ,look what I've found !"
Little Avni showed the fire fly she caught in the little glass bottle.
Sister Maria smiled at her and kept cutting vegetables.
"But sister..why it's head is glowing ?"

Sister Maria smiled at her.
"Because they are born with it"

"Then why I didn't born with the headlight ?"
Sister maria laughed on her naiveness.
Curious little Avni kept throwing questions .
"Why it is born with headlight ?"