Chapter 8- Facing the Demon

~~
Avni
~~

I was walking restlessly in my room.
Shit.Shit.Shit. I was freaking out.
I have wore a navy blue color gown & paring heels with it & silver earrings .
I did not put any make up because on first place I actually dont want to go and meet him.The disgusting pig like him don't deserve anything from me.Somewhere in my mind , I don't have courage to face him but I don't have any other option too.
I have to go at his farmhouse to save my future.This time I'll not easily give up.I pressed my fingers with each other.Anger boiled inside me.
I punched on my palms.

"Ssup Darling?"
He stood there at my room entrance , holding a noodles bowl in hand .Right now ,He is annoying me or may be Ik already annoyed.

"Adityaa" I marched towards him and stood face to face.
"Why are you not helping me ?"

He leaned casually on my room door & started eating noodles.

"urgh..can't you just vanish his farmhouse ?like snapping your fingers and invisible things." I looked at him but he chuckled .

"Good joke Darling !"
He continue eating noodles .I hit on his shoulder.,"Then tell me something,give me some ideas ."

Slurp slurp Aditya continue eating making noise.

"I don't want to meet that pigface (boss) but he is getting into my nerves & I don't want to go to his farmhouse."

Slurp slurp

"I don't know what he is gonna do with me ! I don't know what to do!"

Slurp Slurp

"I think my life is in danger .Tonight he will kill me !"

Slurp ha ha ha Aditya started laughing.

"Urgh.." I walked back and sat on my bed.I was frustrated and Aditya was making me more .

"Darling..there is always a solution hidden in every problem " He looked at me while sitting beside me.

"Then give me the solution .You are my angel you should give me the solution even before I ask you.You should help to solve my every problem "

"Ya ya.You all humans are same.You all want free solutions but no one wants to scratch their heads a little and find out the solution "
He pointed at my knee when he said "scratch their head."

My nose was flared up now.
"I swear Aditya..he is very dangerous man !"

"Women are more dangerous than men ,you know that ?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

Woman are more dangerous than man .I mimicked him making my face.
Huh !
Wait .
I looked at him quickly when something clicked in my mind & he smirked.

~~

The whole road I tried to be calm and poised in his car.Yes ,I'm sitting in his car right now ,alone.Yes ,Aditya said to keep faith on him &
The pervert pigface has been already reached in his farmhouse waiting for me to come.Whenever I see his face ,and urge feeling came to my body is to just puke on him.
I kept checking my phone .
Sometimes I looked outside ,sometimes I caught driver glancing at me through the rear mirror.I felt the sensation of someone being near with me.I looked around in the whole car.The feeling was quite strong than previous feelings.
I noticed the goosebumps on my body.I think I should calm down and not to scare much.Everything will go as per the plan.I deep breath in and breath out.Soon ,we reached outside his farmhouse.I stepped down from my car.The car took U turn and went away.I stood outside the gate of the farmhouse.I looked around ,no one was there ,not even a gatekeeper.
The surrounding was also very creepy.It looked like the farmhouse is located out of the town.I again felt the same sensation,that strange feeling of someone is with me.I looked around but no one was there.I breath out heavily,opening the gate I entered in his farmhouse.