Chpater 4-Leave Me Alone Aditya !

Previously : "Wait !" I woke up abruptly and looked around but it appeared dark.Trying to come back into reality,I realised it was a dream..
a dream very much similar to the dream I saw in my childhood once. I was sweaty ..breathing heavily .. nearly panting!
Realising I was alone in the room !

I came out the room ,taking the support of the wall I tried to walk in the dark .
Adi.. I thought for a while before calling out for him but dropped the idea quickly. Finally I reached in the living area.It dark..silent ! I found out rains was completely stopped.Finally! I got my phone ,I checked the time.It was 8 pm.I searched my keys in the flashlight ! Took my bag and walked out before Aditya comes.

I leave my apartment and walked towards the bus stop.Rains has been stopped just a while before.So roads were yet drenched in the water.I again sensed something near to me but no one was there.After a short while, the bus came and I climbed in it.The bus was almost empty ! Because of heavy rains people seems to be stay inside ! Soon I found myself a window sit.I looked outside ,lost in a various thoughts !

Whats happening with me? I can feel my eyebrows furrowed due to stress.
I think about the time I moved here in this city..City Of The Dreams Mumbai ! When I came here I had no connections and nothing.I Just had a job offer and on that basis I stayed here in the hostel first.I slowly made friends.Then after few months I met Vivan.I still remember how I met him first time at my colleagues birthday party ! He was so gentleman back then.I was so happy with him.He made me forgot my painful past but now...
He himself became a part of my painful past.How could he think so low of me that I wanna marry him just for the sake of money? Do I look like a gold digger ? He just left me like that ! Like the days and months and years we spent together was nothing ? How could he easily let go of me?
and on the other side my boss!
Pig !
How could he think so dirty about any other woman !When he is already married to someone and has a child ! How could he dare to eye on me ? His constant dirty messages were so cringy.It always makes me feel to puke.
One day he did worst .He tried to forced him on me. That day was very difficult for me .I remembered that day..and how I escaped from his catch..My body shivered and tears trickled down from my eyes.

"Don't think much Darling !"

I nearly jumped on my seat.Shit ! I was totally freaked out.
When he did come ? How did he find me? Was he stalking me ? Then why I couldn't see him before? I was scared like shit !

"Scared Kitten ? Do I look that bad ? aww!" he pouted .

"You ... !" I looked at him angrily ,Anyone will get scared if one suddenly appeared like this !
"What are you doing here ?"
"Doing my job !"
Ouch! That word hurts now! It hurts everyone is doing their work and you are the one sitting jobless.
"No need to ! Just stay away from me !"
Even though I felt much more warmer being with him.
"I can't ! You are like a magnet and Im like an iron ! I'll follow you everywhere !"

It sounds so adorable yet cheesy !

"But I need alone time ! please !" I said only to get refusal.
"So you will leave me alone just because you need alone time ?Not fair" his puppy eyes popped out pouring out so many emotions.

There he goes ! Started messing up with me emotionally now !

"Yes ! You alone and I alone !You go at your way and I'll go at my way !"
"Naaah ! You and I ,we together are going in a same way !"

The way he pisses me off !

"Adi.." before I could say more bus conductor came.I asked him for 1 ticket for Marine Drive And then started searching for money in my bag.Shit ! I don't have much money ! I stared at Aditya
& muttered in my mind !
The god said he will provide me shelter food and money ! He gave me the shelter and food but where is the money ?
"Aaaah..for that I think you need to withdraw cash from atm first Darling !" I think I should work on my common sense ,I'm growing stupid day by day !
I looked hesitantly at the conductor but he gave me ticket and started going ahead.
"Wait ..wait ..you didn't take money ?"
"It's already paid !" Conductor said.
"Wha..o ok!"
I gazed at Aditya who smiled at me.
"Oh So you paid it ?" He grinned at me this time and I shrugged .
Aditya looked at me with a disbelieve on his face.
As aoon as the bus reached at Marine Drive.I quickly got down now waiting for Aditya but he came as quickly as matching with my pace.
I just kept walking in the dark,some street lights were on some were need to repaired.
Throughout the walk ,all the time..he kept gazing at me.With an amused look.
Whats so amusing in me? I didn't even know and how could he smile just like that ? Like whole day ? I just kept thinking about how much betrayed I was feeling from every person who came in my life.When I gave affection and love ,my ex lover gave me nothing but a heartbreak.My friends just turned their back at me when I needed someone.and my boss..he even kicked me out of my own house to fulfill his evil plans.Then I looked at Aditya.God sent Angel.He stood there besides me,watching at sea shores,in the moonlight.Right now he is very persistent about to being with me but what if ,If I ever stuck up in a major problem ? Will he stay or leave me? When people I loved left me then I can't give guarantee about him to my mind.
I gazed at him again and quickly looked away.I can see him smiling at my way.
"Aditya,I think you should not stay with me !" I faced at him he looked at me with his innocent puppy eyes. Whenever I start the topic of 'You can't stay with me ' why he suddenly becomes so adorable and cute!!!!!
"Whaaai" he pouted.

Get a grip on your self Avni don't melt .

"Because it might create problem in where I live ! You don't know what will people gossip about me ! and what if home owner again kicked me out ?" I started giving excuses to him.
He stared at me for a moment !
Please say something..Please agree with me.
After some while he said the same thing.
"These things are not in the contract so I can't follow !I am bound to stay with you ! "
I glared at him angrily .
"Now the Angry Avni is back !"
I started walking away from him angrily. God can not force me !
But I was the one who signed the contract with my own will.But I don't want anyone in my life again .But I was the one who accepted God's offer.
I found Aditya was also walking besides me with same pace as mine.urgh urgh urgh! I hit a small rock with my boots.Which came in his way and he hits it , copying me. The small rock landed up in my way .I hit the rock again ,which landed up in his way and he did the same.Using my all anger , I hit the rock with a force.But it ended up landing so near in the between of us.Thats it !One Two Go ! We both ran towards it and hit the rock on the same time.

Ouch ! I squealed in pain .

"Oi.. Oi.. Oi.. " he started jumping holding on his one leg in a pain.

We accidentally hit on each other's legs instead of the rock.
"This is all because of you !Don't come in my way ever ,GoodBye!" I blamed at him.With a pain I walked away from him.Without looking back I kept walking.Soon I found myself in a different area.It has already became very dark.I mistakenly came so far don't know which turns I took .I looked around nervously.There was no sign of any vehicle or any person.Shit shit shit .
I tried to turn on my mobile but the battery was drained completely.I have to get out from this place as quick as possible ,as I turned back ,I bumped into someone.That someone looked so scary , theif, dark complexed,taller than me.Two other men was with him too.I sensed something terribly wrong.Three of them looked totally disgusting when they stared at me with the eyes of hunger and lust.I started shaking .The three of them walked towards me with a sly smile..I stepped back..If I don't run now I knew my life is in danger ! I turned quickly to run ,but two of them held ny wrists ,soon I was roughly pushed down on the ground.
I yelled ,screamed ! I tried to move away my hands from the hold as I felt I can not move my legs too.I looked down with my teary eyes ,one man was holding my legs tightly.One of them bent on his knees holding a knife in his hand."Dont try to move or I'll cut your throat ! But you can scream as much as you want because no one is going to come her..." I felt my time has come.Im going to be dead tonight !After all ,nothing has been happened to me in my favour ! I closed my eyes tightly,I don't know why but Aditya's face appeared in front of me."Where are you Aditya !"
I regretted blaming him before and leaving him .I wish him to be with me so badly at this moment .Moment of my death ! The man looked at me and hovered over me , "Looks like not even The God has came to rescue of you today !"
The moment he said that,geavy wind starts flowing with a noise,whatever came in between that wind floated away with it,the big thunderstorm striked in the sky ,making an ear wrenching loud sound.The impact of that thunderstorm was so big ,the whole road shaken up.Those filthy looking men confusingly looked at the surrounding ! In a moment ,another loud thunderstorm striked in the sky ,one by one all the street lights fused off with a short circuit.That moment ,in that continuous lightning in the sky ,I saw a huge shadow in front of me !

That moment ,in that continuous lightning in the sky ,I saw a huge shadow in front of me !

Ps- o my gwad !
Double update !!
Do vote & Comment.
Happy Vibes 🌈