Chapter 14-Its all because of you !

"What are they gonna do now?"
The moment I thought lululu punched Aditya in a face.

"Adi" I gasped but he didn't look at me.

"Do me a favour Darling ..look away and imagine you are not with..."
lululu caught his shirt "me". ...
He was dragged by lululu .I just stared at them with an utter shock.

"Adi ..." I screamed.
Lululu swayed his hand to punch at Adi's face.But Adi dodged it.Two,three ,five punches.Adi kept dodging .

I just prayed he will not get hit by lululu.Lululu gone mad after failing to hit Adi.He growled angrily and ran towards Adi.Adi quickly got away from his way and lululu ended up falling on the ground.I clapped cheering for Adi .Everybody gasped looking at me. Lululu looked at  me with his raging eyes.

"uh oh" seems like I'm in a trouble.
Lululu marched towards me angrily and in a moment he lifted me up in his both hands .I screamed .He laughed animalistic while showing off his strength .Everybody started cheering for lululu.
He kept holding me upwards in his both hands like a weightlifting.
Suddenly a whistle interrupted him and he looked back.
"Hey there " Adi looked up at me which made lululu unintentionally look up at me and Aditya grabbed this chance and pulled down Lululu's leafs slash pants . Lululu looked down to see his embarrassed stripshow while Aaditya mischievously grinned at him "Ok bye " and ran away . Everybody present there started laughing on lululu & this makes lululu to boil up his blood pressure.I was too scared for myself now.He can do anything .Either he can throw me somewhere or..Throw me into the bornfire.

"JHAMALAAAARRLululu yelled and suddenly I was swinged in the air."Adi" I gasped.Everything felt slowed down.Adi slowly turned back to look at me & stopped running away ,his eyes widened suddenly and his mouth became perfect O shaped . Every single person looked at me while keeping hands on their mouths.For those 5 seconds ,my childhood dream of becoming bird came true as I fly in the air,for mere 5 seconds.

"Thud"
And here I fell on the ground.
Shit ! Argh...
Without looking down Lululu walked over my body skipping me and angrily marched towards Aditya while slapping his own chest.

Adi took a stance to fight but his face changed when lululu's men jumped in the circle too.

"THIS IS CHEATING .. LULULU"
I yelled at lululu while trying to get up but he smirked at me.Adi looked at him and then looked at my direction
"Adi .." I gasped when one of them punched on his stomach.The other one grabbed him from behind.3rd One hit on his legs making him kneel down ok the ground & 4th one grabbed his hair making him look at lululu .

"ADI...USE YOUR MAGIC.. PLEASE"
I tried to reach near at him to the circle but crowd was circled around them.My height couldn't reach .I tried to jump to look at them.While jumping I felt extreme pain in my butt.
Argh..

I noticed lululu talking with Adi something through the gap of people .I jumped again and saw lululu pointing axe at Adi.
Shit .
shit.. shit..
I can't let Lululu harm my Aditya.

I pushed people and entering in the crowd.I cut throgh the crowd and realized I was in the circle.As I saw Adi I ran towards .I knelt down between him and lululu.

"Lululu.  please don't kill him..please leave him." I started begging to lululu who blankly looked at me holding axe.I saw him clenching his fist on the axe.I closed my eyes and get ready to die.

The moment I closed my eyes I recollected all the flashes of Aditya.The time we spent together.The way he used to look through door eye glass and teased me to dance..
The way we do house chores together..
The way used to fight..
do pillow fight..
playing Xbox together..
his morning tea with his jokes ..
our laughs..our shoppings ....
his being with me in every situation.
All I could see is Aditya !
What's happening with me!