Chapter 3- Jumma Chumma de de (give me the kisses)

"Darling..open the door." he said with a mischievous grin on face

"Hide somewhere right now !" I whispered but he acted like a deaf.
"Please !" I begged ,I squealed,I fake cried nothing worked on him.
"Dear lord santa if you are up there !
save me !"

~~
I took a deep breath and unlocked the door handle from inside.My home owner looked helpeless.He looked at me asking for my permission to come inside my flat.
Woah ! he is asking my permission now ! Is he the same home owner who mercilessly kicked her out of the home.I looked confusingly at him and then turned my neck to glance at him.He sat there on my desk & he wiggled his eyebrows looking at me and whispered using his tounge "LET HIM INSIDE".
Uff this angel is really not much helpful.He kept smiling at me mischievously as I turned my back at him. I looked at my home owner once & let him come inside the flat.I just hope Aditya could not get caught !
I just hope he do not laid his eyes on Aditya. But seems like my home owner didn't even noticed Aditya.When I turned to look,Aditya was simply sitting on my couch now . What the hell !! My home was back to normal previous flat.Messed up small room.

Home owner-How are you ?I hope you are settled yourself now.

eeh? I just blankly stared at him.
Do not kick me out of home. let me stay let me stay! I secretly prayed in my mind.
Home owner-I'm sorry that I kicked you out yesterday. It was a big mistake ! Please forgive ne !Please take down the charges you have put on me.Otherwise I and my family will be on road .

He was begging to me and I just shockingly listened to his words.
What charges he is talking about ? I quickly glanced over Aditya.He comfortably relaxed on the couch then shrugged at me.
I quickly looked away hoping my home owner will not catch him .but surprisingly he still couldn't see him.
I just folded my hands near chest and was about to speak when my owner again started talking.Then
I get to know that My Boss paid him to do it so I'll get homeless & eventually ask him for the help.So that he could take his revenge on me.

I gulped my anger.I saw the owner was still pleading.But my anger washed out his words to reaching at my ears.

Home owner- Please madam..please take those charges down.

"I....I'll think about it" I started breathing heavily.I was on the verge of bursting out my anger.

Home owner- Please madam.
he started begging me again but I was totally lost & couldn't control my anger after hearing his words. My boss did that.How could he ! Bloody cheap .
"Leave ! Please.."I tried to keep my calm but looked at him angrily ,''I said I'll think about it Now get out ! "
home owner looked at me helplessly for a while then started walking towards the door .As soon as he left and I shut the door ,I felt my home became lavish again."Ohh .."
It truly looks lavish 2 bhk flat again.Meanwhile Aditya stood up from the couch.
I hold my head which was started spinning .I was having a tornado of thoughts in my brain right now.I gulped down water again & marched towards Aditya angrily.
"What the hell was that Aditya ! What charges he was talking about ? What did you do ?"
"Charges ? You think I put all the charges ? You really didn't remember what happened yesterday night?" He said in a calm tone.
"Oh god how many things happened last night ?" I plopped on my couch.
He simply chuckled over my reaction.

"What the..." Then it actually clicked me what I did yesterday night !

~Flashback~

I soon left the pub after meeting the God and signing the deal with him.I kept walking on the road thinking Where to go ahead ? Home ?
But isn't Im the one home less?
But as per contract he said he will give me my shelter.
So now what ? Go invade your home !
I marched towards my home in a drunken state.
I dont know why I sensed that someone is with me right now? I couldn't see the surrounding because of the night ,some of stress lights were on some of them were off.The road was soaked due to rain completely.
Shit! I accidentally stepped in the mud.Soon I reached at the apartment.But before going towards my flat ,my muddy feet moved towards the home owner's flat.
Slam slam! Ring Ring I pressed on the doorbell and hit on his door.
"Oi come out you ratface!Come out from your hole."
Slam slam slam ! Ring ring.
I kept slamming on his door until he opens it.
He frowns when he saw me in front of him.
"Finally ! Now listen."I grabbed him by his shirt collar ..
"I'am going to register a police complaint against you ! That you forcefully kicked me out of my house ! Even though I paid my all rents of this month! So you ended up breaking the society laws now ..you will face the wrath! And you will not able to do anything because I've strong connections"
I lied. But wait I just met God.So does it mean I've strong connections ?
His face looked pale.
"Now you If you let me live in my home then Ill cancle the complaint!"
He still looked frozen while his wife quickly came and hand over the house keys at me.
She has duck lips.I noticed her for the first time.
DuckFace!
I was quite happy I got my home keys back ! I entered the key inside the lock and opened the door.I still felt the anonymous presence with me.but once I got inside that feeling fades quickly. I looked around .. argh my home ! never leave me again ! I imaginatively hugged my home.Then I straight went to the bed & collapsed my body.
I felt relived I was in my home now but for how many days? I still don't have money to pay next month's rent .Than what I will do? But God said he will take care of everything ! & I am damn tired to think .I kicked off those thoughts and slept like there is no tomorrow.
~~~~end~~~~~