Epilouge

I don't want this day end !
I don't want Adi to go away from my life !
I don't want to end this contract !
Avni's mind was constantly  screaming only one name .

Aditya!

But she couldn't tell him.It is the last day with Aditya.The one she love with her all heart.She don't want him to go but she can not stop him.she just can't.Because she has decided to sacrifice her love .

When both stepped out of Albie's house , Neiher Avni talked with Aditya not Aditya talked with her.But there was something unsaid ,unseen emotions between them when they looked at each other.
Albie walked towards them "I would get really happy if you both let me help by dropping you at your destination"

"No Albert ,this is my journey.The journey I was chosen for or say I was destined! So when I'm going now.. leaving the things not half but completing it properly & ahead too,I'll choose my own way.Thanks for everything !"

Avni said and Albert smiled understanding her.

"Adi boi..It was pleasure meeting you..you are such a good man with a good heart..hope to meet you again !"Albie said .

"Thank you Albie..you are also a good man hope you get all the things you deserve! "
Aditya said .

Both waved at Albert and left the place.In a instant Albert got a phone call.When he looked at the screen and it flashed his mother's name on it After so many years ,he got a call from mother.His eyes teared up.

~~

Aditya and Avni kept walking towards the bus stand .Still no one took an initiative to talk.When Avni looked at him ,he looked away and when Aditya looked her,she looked away.Both kept glancing at each other.

"ok enough Darling..we should cut this "Aditya said and Avni looked at him.

"Enough of this no talking thing.It's my last day and you are not talking to me..you are giving me silent treatment ..I'm upset !"

aww he looks cute when he posts .Avni thought.

"I don't know what to do ahead..I'm just clueless"
Avni said while shrugging her shoulders.

"Darling..you have 24 hours .." Adi said widening his eyes. Avni gave him a look "ok fine 17 hours..so what..live it up..let's live these 17 hours freely together,What say?"

Avni looked at him.He is right !
She has 17 hours in her hands to live with him !
To be free with him !
To spend time with him !
She agrees to him .Suddenly he started walking backwards .

"Then what are you waiting for?? Lets catch the bus " And he started running towards the bus.
Avni saw the bus started moving.Aditya climbed up in the bus and half peeked out .Avni ran towards the bus.The bus was still moving slowly.Aditya gave her his hand.Both were smiling .Aditya looked back and then at her .
"Run Run Run Darling.." He yelled and she speeds up.She tried to reach at him and hold his hand.

"Come on you can do it Darling " Aditya yelled .She touched his hand but failed to hold.She again touched his fingers but failed to grab them.He was leaning forwards to make her easy .this time she held his hand and he tightned the hold.He pulled her inside the bus.She stood closer to him still grasping for breath.When she looked at him ,She felt her breathing high.He was grinning widely.both felt the proximity between them and moved away .