Chapter 11 - A Road Trip With Angel?

~~
Avni
~~

"Come here my sweetheart" a motherly figure spread her arms wide.
I felt like a small kid. My legs,hands ,fingers short.
Like a 2,3 years old kid. I ran towards her.I diluted in the hug but realised she was vanished.She was not where.I got panicked.I looked around everywhere.She was nowhere.
Where is she ? Where is she?

~~

Church bell rang and I woke up abruptly .I looked around ,I looked at myself & sighed.It was a dream.But who was that lady? She looked so familiar.Like close to my heart !
I got up with the usual smell of Aditya's special tea.I felt little relaxed today like the burden of my past was gone forever.

~
In the afternoon
~

I didn't talk with Aditya since morning.He kept bumping onto me.But I was lost in my dream.I went towards my balcony and stood there.
Kids were playing on the ground.Suddnely a girl fell down and started crying.Her mom & dad came running towards her .Her dad lifted her while her mum wiped her tears ,cleaned her frock and then kissed her.Her mum and dad started playing with her ,she stopped crying and started laughing ,playing.
I watched them intently.

Family Love!

How is it like to live with a family ? Mother's love & father's protective nature.
How does it feel to have mom and dad on your side ?
I don't have any answers to my damn questions.I've never experienced any kind of these emotions related to family. I've always felt far away from family related things.In school ,I had saw my batchmates spending time with their family.In college,I saw everyone's parents on the convocation.I had seen other students bringing their parents in the parents teachers meeting in the school,where I had experienced being all alone . Initially I used to get upset but after some point I accepted the bitter truth .
I folded all the dried cloths neatly & placed them in a cupboard.I placed Aditya's cloths on his rack.My eyes fell on a photograph.I picked it up to see.
Its Sister maria & the ten years young me I was sitting on her lap and we both were smiling widely.
A lots of beautiful memories started flowing in my mind.
Because of her my childhood went better.How much fun we used to do if together! & the most dreading part was used to be confessions.I had to confess my every sins but she never punished me ,she always taught me how to become a better person and never lose hope on the god.
My heart ached .I pull down the locket & stared at it .
"bhoww"

"aaa"
I flinched and saw Aditya laughing at me.
"Heylo scared kitten.."

"Damn you...Is this a way of calling someone? Why you always have to scare me ...I hate you"
saying this I frustratingly threw the locket .
I walked towards the living room , passing the kitchen and other room.All the time , Aditya kept coming in my way and bumping onto me deliberately.

"Orghhhh" I rolled my eyes & went towards my study table.
"What I had done that God has taken away my family from me !" I fiddled with my papers and books,trying to stop my sob.
I felt his gaze on me .My heart ached when I realised I don't even have any photos of my mom and dad.I felt something warm on my cheeks.I wiped my tears.
"You did nothing Darling neither the Boss (God) did."

"Then why? Why I am an orphan ?You know everybody looks at me like I'm the one nasty blood !
I don't even have their photos.I don't even know how they were looked like ! You said I'm the God's child !
Then answer me..Why I am orphan ! Why I'm left alone in this world? Tell me.." I was annoyed .