Chapter 10 - The Real Angel Is You Darling !

He pushed me and locked the door of the mens washroom inside.He turned and looked at me.I felt the ground slips from underneath.He stood in front of me gazing at me angrily.I did not expect him in front of me after what happened in the past. The one who betrayed me ,the one who left me,the one who broke my heart in millions of pieces me was standing in front of me.
Vivan !

~Flashback~

She take a quick look of her in the mirror.Pink colour kurti perfectly fitted ,showing her curves beautifully.She barely applied any makeup on her face.Just a touch of lipgloss & mascara,That's it! she was ready for tonight ! Rubbing her palms to each other ,she took a deep breath and exhaled. A little nervousness flickered in her eyes.
Will he say Yes ??
She saw him and waved at him but he was talking on a phone.She decides to tell him everything today.Every truth.When he looks at her asks why she invited him here.She immediately pulls out a rose from her bag and gave it to him.
Avni: "I love you Vivan,since the day we met. I've never loved anyone in my life before . I also to want to take our relationship to next level.Lets get married ."

Vivan looked at her with a blank face. He stepped in front of her and grabs the rose.But before Avni could get happy ,he throws the rose and crashed it under his feet.Avni flinched & couldn't understand his sudden outburst.

Vivan : "YOU LOST YOUR JOB ?" He asked me.

Avni: "I wanted to tell you that too..",

Vivan :"When ..Oh wait..So that's why you want to get married to me hun ?For my money !" .

Avni : "No Vivan,I can get another job too.I was fired from this job because my boss wanted to sleep with me and I denied .But don't worry I'll find another job ,it will take a little time to find a suitable job & salary will be little less but if you are with me I'll survive in any situation " .

Vivan:"I'm breaking up with you "

Avni:"What are you saying Viv? Why "

Vivan:I don't want to marry a girl who is penniless!''

Avni: But I'll soon find a new job.

Vivan: Do you have any idea how much you were earning ? even if you find another job you will not get paid as before.

Avni: I don't care.I just want to earn a little and be with you.

Vivan:Lie..You wants to be with me because of my money.

Avni: No Vivan..

Vivan starts walking leaving her behind ,she runs after him.She starts crying & begging him.

Avni: Vivan..please Vivan..I don't want your money .I want you only.I want to marry you not your money.

Vivan: You want to marry me ?You bitch don't even let me touch you & you want to marry me?

Avni: Vivan dont say like this its unholy.
Please stop Vivan.I beg you please dont leave me.

Vivan: If you love me ,then go get your job back.

Avni: I cant go back.My boss wants to sleep with me.

Vivan: Then go & sleep with him.I dont care.

Avni stopped in her place and looked at him in a disbelief.

Vivan: I knew you dont love me.You are only after my money.I can get 100 girls like you.I dont need you go to hell.

Saying this Vivan walked out from there.Shocked Avni couldn't take the heartbreak anymore.She felt someone crushed her heart so badly .She thought in her bad times she will get Vivan's support and love .But it happened the exact oppposite.Now she dont have job ,home ,money , neither she has her one and only love whom ahe trusted .What is the use of living this life now ? Its better to die than living like this.