Chapter 1~Giving up !

~GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU EVEN WHEN NO ONE ELSE IS ,AMEN ❤️~

Avni's POV -

Lightning flashed in the sky & loud noise of thunder strike made my ears numb

Lightning flashed in the sky & loud noise of thunder strike made my ears numb.I stepped on the lane .My hands started trembling when I looked down.I was standing on the top of the building.Probably on 24th,25th floor, approximately 255 ft.height.So when I jump of it ,I'll straight die..Might be go to the heaven or hell.I chose this hotel building because this is the one who seemed tall ,others were short which might gave me just fractures and I can't take a risk getting bedridden.I just wanna simply die once and all.All troubles end is this! I took one step ahead ,now I was standing at the peak point.One more step ahead and game over.
I closed my eyes,tears rolled down through it.
My whole body was still trembling .
I felt my hands became sweaty & shaky holding the metal bar.
I gulped my saliva.
One more step Avni ! When I closed me eyes ,worst incidents of my life flashed through in mind .
When I was convincing my boyfriend for marriage -''YOU ! a penniless person wants to marry me?Why ? For my money ?Get out of my way !''
When my boss put an ugly ultimatum in front of me''Just spend a night with me & you will get promoted quickly ! Or be ready to lose this job!''
''I don't want to marry a girl who is penniless!'' his hurtful words again.
''Ill make your life hell !'' my boss's warning .
''You are not my friend , actually you can't become anyone's friend !'' The only girl I considered a good friend.
The rain started pouring down heavily with thunders !
Finish it Finish it just finish yourself ! I screamed through my stomach.I opened my eyes & took a step in air & allow to throw myself down...
I felt two big hands wrapped around my waist tightly and pulled me back in a force .I gasped & clenched my eyes shut & lost my balance backwards.I felt another strong arm around my shoulder.
''Are you okay lady ?''
How much I wished to be dead now.Because I don't have enough strength to face anyone.
The other man jerked my shoulder forcefully & I shot opened my eyes.
I was lying on the floor.The person looked like hotel staff.
'Yeah she is okay.No hurt signs !'He checked my pulse & legs.One was talking on to his microphone . The other one checked the surrounding in meantime.
'Does anyone is with you miss?'
I just blankly looked at him.
'Am I alive ?'I muttered but the staff person heard my words.
'Yes you are alive ! No worry mam ,you need to move out from here..try to stand..'
'Just leave me..I wanna die..Let me just die ..Just leave me.. leeeeeaave..' I tried to move ny hands away from him.As soon as I was succeeded ,I got up & ran towards the peak of that building but The hotel staff again held me by my arms & this time I couldn't move.
'Dont move miss.You are invading the private property !' the staff person said it in very cold tone.Their gripped my arms tightly and we walked towards the lift.Once we reached to the ground floor ,we walked out of the lift straight towards the reception lobby,where I saw one lady police & two gents police standing there .They looked at me & the staff persons while we walked at them.As we reached near to them,lady police quickly held my arm & the staff person started talking when the other two police officer started investigating.
I stood there silently while the staff persons narrated the whole story.Once they told everything ,one of them police officer looked at me & asked
''Hello miss..Do you went up on terrace to do suicide ?'' I blankly looked at them.I get even more scared when he asked ne again in a rough tone.Lady police officers tightened her grip on my arm ,which made me whinced in a pain.
''ayee..Sir is asking you something.Answer it !''
I shook my head as Yes first then No ! The officers seemed pissed off by my answer.
''Open your mouth and answer clearly !'' he didn't raised his voice but his tone was even more rough.
''y..y...yes !'' I stuttered.
''Why ? Why do you want to do suicide ?''
I looked at him and then at my surrounding.People were looking at me & whispering with each other.I looked down ,my eyes flodded with tears.Who don't scare police ? I never imagined in my life that I will have to face Police officers one day .I was damn scared as hell.What if they put me in lockup!
''You miss just invaded the private property ! This is against the rules of this hotel's management ! We can arrest you for this.But we cant now because it's already 9 pm & as per law we can not arrest any woman during 7pm to 7am.But we still need to file their report.So please co-operate with us.Now I'll start asking ,don't make me repeat my questions !''his rough tone never broke in between.
I just looked at their faces one by one & just nodded yes.
''What is your full name name miss?''