Three.

Chapter three: Fight night.

"Jesus fucking Christ. Look what the cat dragged in." Ben breathed in disbelief. "Never thought I'd see you again, Vixen, but thank fuck I have."

Margo couldn't help but let her eyes scan over Ben's body. He had changed, much like his brother. He was taller than her, but that wasn't hard to beat. His tall frame hung over hers like that of a giant and beads of sweat ran down his forehead and seeped down his hardened chest, sinking into the hairs that trailed from his stomach and down to the waistband of his red shorts.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, she looked to the white bandages wrapped round his knuckles, ignoring the pang in her heart upon meeting his eyes. He was breathless, either from the workout he'd previously endured or the feelings inflicted back upon him once coming within a foot of his old flame.

Truth be told, both Miller brothers fell for the blonde haired beauty, though she was sure about one, she wasn't sure about the other. The only thing she knew for certain was that she began to fall for them both back whilst serving for the country and that was apart of the reason as to why she had to cut them off so heartlessly; in hopes to drop any feelings for the pair that would only destroy them all but now, after many attempts to block them away, they resurfaced. He was no longer a boy, he was a man and it made her weak in the knees.

"Like what you see, Hargrove?"

Margo smirked up at him, her tongue pressing against her cheek, clicking in satisfaction. "I just can't believe how much you've changed."

"Then I can't wait to show you how I preform in the ring." Ben patted his chest. "Come here, darlin'."

Despite the horrific treks they'd take tomorrow, things fell into place for Margo as soon as she and Ben embraced. Her arms snaked round his neck and his hands rested on her waist, their heads inches away from each other and before an opportunity to lean in, Santiago coughed, letting himself be known to draw the pair away from each other.

"Holy shit, look who it is!" Ben exclaimed as he walked closer to Pope with his biceps extended, flexing the muscles. 

When Ben and Pope embraced, another familiar face came into sight and Margo latched onto him, her head buried in his chest and his hands held her head close to him.

"You reek of gin and depression, kid." His chest vibrated with his chuckle.

"Nice to see you too, Catfish." Margo pulled back with a smile. "How's the baby?"

"How do you know about the baby?"

"Just because we haven't spoken in six years doesn't mean I haven't been checking up on you from time to time." She smirked.

Once the reunion commenced, Margo leaned against the locker once again with her arms folded. The shock and adrenaline of meeting her old friends sobered her up, almost as if her alcohol intake wasn't double the recommended amount. Every time her eyes trailed along every crevice of Ben's body, her mind electrocuted her with the excruciating reminder that their trip wasn't to reunite old lovers, but to make a better future for themselves with their lives on the line. She couldn't fall for William nor Ben, not just yet. It would only get her killed.

"Did you boys get my text?" Pope addressed the men. "Yeah?"

"What text? I didn't get a text." Margo frowned.

Santiago grimaced. "That's because I asked you in person."

"Ah, I see." A light beamed above her head as she now understood that she'd been duped into the mission. "You told me that they all agreed so I could do the same. You're a fucking asshole, Pope."