Four.

Chapter four: Welcome to the jungle

Given there are only five seats in the ordinary jeep and the burly men were already side by side, Margo had to sit in the lap of Ben. At first, she declined, shaking her head persistently with reddened cheeks though with a lot of insisting from the man, his devious smirk made her give in. Whilst Ironhead and Pope kept their sights on the road ahead, Redfly looked between the pair and softly chuckled whereas Catflish tutted, unfolding his dark shades to cover his vision from the two who were bound to get together before the end of the mission.

Now they were in Columbia and the plans were underway. The plane ride prior wasn't as bad as they expected it to be, considering half of their team fell asleep on the journey over, though Margo was still exhausted. She hadn't even phoned her phone to let them know of her departure and the thought of being fired exhilarated her. The adrenaline of resorting back to her army roots evaporated and as her white blouse whipped against her skin due to the wind coming in from the unrolled window, she yawned.

"You tired, Vix?" Ben's raspy voice tasted like honey.

He was sweet despite his mixed martial arts facade. Having been strong for so long, he deserved someone who held love so pure. Ben's arms tried to find their way round her waist to hold her in pace, though his hold was declined when she pushed him away and with a smirk, she placed her sunglasses over her eyes.

"Don't worry about me, Benny."

"I think I have a right to." He tried to joke but he couldn't hide the hurt. "We haven't seen each other in six years because you left without bidding a goddamn goodbye."

Margo shrugged as she felt the sexual atmosphere between them drop below sub zero.

"Ain't you gonna say sorry?"

"No." Margo replied just before the car was swept under a dark blanket brought to them by a tunnel. "Because I don't say it unless I mean it."

***

After stopping in unknown territory, masked by palmy green trees and knee length grass, they were now on the outskirts of the jungle, perhaps the first step of their mission. They jumped out of the jeep after reversing it back into the wilderness to disguise it amongst the viridescent bushes.

"Comms." Pope handed Vixen the bag. "Pass those out."

Once they were handed out, she took a gun off William, offering him a smile of thanks but he quickly looked away, unable to meet her eye for all she'd be able to see is the absolute betrayal that riddled his cerulean irises.

"We're in Lorea's backyard." Pope announced.

Margo rarely felt fear and now, even with being close to the lion's den, she felt nothing but ferocity as she knew it was only a matter of time before they made some wrongs, rights. They'd be stealing the money of a Narco, however, in their own eyes, they were doing good by themselves and their own families to whom they'd give a lump sum of cash to.

By no means was she invincible but like her second nickname, she proved it when she could dart in and out of harrowing situations like the speed of lighting without being struck by a bullet or being caught by the enemy. She'd came close to it several times but like always, the boys had her back and now more than ever, considering they had no military backup and only had the helping hand of one another.

Because they didn't have anybody to save them when things got sticky, she wondered if they'd be able to pull the heist off. Of course they were well trained for these circumstances, but how far would they be able to go when the drug lord had more men than they did?