Chapter 14: The Infinity Blade Awaits!

I'm showering and oh my gosh is Jerome is such a snack. He's coming with us to return the wand because he's probably the chosen one.

"So I guess today's the big day! You have no idea how excited I am to get that sword. My ancestor Garen had it. You guys have been the biggest help ever."

"Why thank you." McCree warmly says.

Winston then tells Jerome, "Whoever gets the sword the important thing is we all helped each other together."

After getting ready I walk into a room with a big map resting on a table.

Winston looks over a yordle general's shoulders and asks, "Hey hold the frick up what makes you think that's gonna work?"

"They'll know the subway is a choke so they'll try going over the mountains. But they're steep so I'll put troops here in this way."

Winston says, "Kay, I get that but why? What makes you think that's gonna work? I'm a genius and I can see that's not going to work."

"I've been a general for 40 years I know what I'm doing!"

Winston smiles. "The Piggy Empire still exists. You know that right? If you let me help you then it'll be so much better. Put people in bad armor in the front to fool them into thinking we're weak then your good troops can hold at the gate. I'll ask Jacob Shauna and Trang to help you out."

"That sounds stupid. Like why would you think of that?" Ooo he sounds annoyed.

He goes on, "They know so much magic."

Winston half smiles. "Like I care. Trust me I'm really smart."

"And why should I listen to you again?"

"Because I'm so smart. You do realize I studied the portal to get here and made my own to get around the time limit right? Right. And that's just one of my amazing inventions. Okay, so we know they retrain their left handed kids to be righties right? So we just have to call in more of our left handed troops. Because this is war they won't ever get the chance to adapt. They're also pretty fat being pig people and all so we could tire them out. If they want our land they'll have to get through us."

He cloaks as a human then uncloaks. "See? That's all tech I made up. No magic required. You're not as dumb and delusional as a flat earther are you?"

Winston tells him, "I think we'll get along justfine mister. Now to enter a valley you either need to go over the hills orchokepoint or tunnel, meaning a choke point or a fresh army with the highground fighting a fat tired one. Their society treats their poor and everyonelike crap so we can convince them in their home country to fight for us. We'lloffer them equality and make them not poor and recognize they're people.Shouldn't be too hard considering their own empire just wants to keep treatingthem like crap."

And then the general yes. "Precisely my smart fellow! Then we keep marching forward and don't look back!"

One side of Winston's mouth scrunches and his eye on that side squints too as his palm faces down moving his hand a little like a teacher saying you're kind of right but not really.

Winston says. "Thanks but I feel like we should clean out any small corners, look in dumpsters and behind old mattresses lying there. And groups of 6 can cover so much more than bigger ones. People will also hide in their houses, but we also need people to help us, like let them know their lives would be better under you. You want to keep deaths as low as possible and loved by the people you take over don't you?"

The yordle general blinks a couple of times. "Oh yes but of course. I was just hoping so badly to win fast I didn't even consider how they can sneak away and attack."