Chapter 2

Soon enough Lily and Yoonji came to my place and were at my side.

"Now can you tell me your hunch?" I whined.

"Wait Y/N. You'll understand it soon enough but let me talk with Lily and Yoonji first," she said, leaving the room with the other two.

Mina POV

We went to the living room so we were out of earshot.

"Why did you ask us to get that?!" Lily exclaimed.

"Is she p—pregnant?" Yoonji asked.

"I'm not sure. But from what I gathered she had an awful case of morning sickness. Like I love her, but the bathroom reeks of lord knows what," I said.

"But that doesn't necessarily mean pregnancy," Lily said.

"It doesn't. But something is telling me otherwise. My sibling instincts are radiating with this energy that reads it," I said.

They looked at me questioningly.

"If you'd have a sibling you'd understand," I said.

"I have a twin brother," Yoonji remarked.

"Well you guys aren't as close as Jimin, Y/N, and I are," I scoffed.

"You have me there," she chuckled.

"Yeah. No one can top you guys at that. You are all married and are still glued to each other," Lily laughed, high-fiving Yoonji.

"Whatever," I said.

"Mina," a weak voice called.

I turned back to where we left Y/N.

"I'll be right back," I said.

Y/N POV

Mina came back to my room with a sympathetic smile plastered on her face.

She came and sat beside me.

"Y/N, close your eyes and hold out your hand," she said softly.

I obediently did so, feeling the thing she placed in my hand.

At first I thought it was a thermometer but I wondered why she'd make me close my eyes if it was.

"Okay, when you open your eyes I don't want you to freak out. As your sister I'm just exhausting the possibilities. So don't kill me, and don't scream. Just trust me," she said.

I opened my eyes and almost puked again.

There in my hand was a pregnancy test.

"U—hm what do you want me to do with this?" I squeaked.

"What does it seem like I want you to do?" She said like it was obvious.

"O—oh," I said.

I held the test shakily, trying not to faint.

I didn't even consider the possibility but the more I thought about it the more likely it seemed.

I almost had a panic attack, but Mina quickly calmed me down.

"Just try it Y/N. Will figure out the rest when it happens. For now let's just deal with the test," she said.

I nodded slowly, finding strength to get up and make a slow trek to the bathroom.

After a bit of time and a whole lot of queasiness, I took the test and was waiting nervously for the result.

Soon enough a line began to form on the test.

One line.

And then another line.

My whole world froze.

I was having a child.

I had always wanted one, but I always figured I know.

It was a major shock.

"Y/N? You okay in there?" Mina called from outside.

"Y—yeah," I said, my voice a lot more shaky than I expected.

"What does the test say?" She asked again softly.

"Why don't you come in and see for yourself," I said, still extremely shocked.

She opened the door and took the test from my hands.

"Oh my god! Y/N!" She screamed.

She looked up at me and pulled me into a warm hug.

I hugged her, still unable to process.

All of a sudden, I burst into tears.

"Aww Y/N," Mina cooed.

"I—I'm s—so horrible f—for crying," I choked.

"Not in the slightest sis. You're crying because you're shocked. That's nothing to be ashamed of," she said, stroking my hair.

"It's just, I'm going to have a kid. There is going to be a little me or a little Namjoon running around. Speaking of which, what if he doesn't want the kid?! I love him so much and I couldn't ever bear to lose him after I just found him. But I won't ever abandon my child and—"

Mina cut me off with a hush.

She wiped my tears and smiled.

"Stop worrying. You'll be fine. He would never in a million years leave you. You've been talking of kids with him forever. Just relax. We gotta take care of you now. Because you're carrying our future. You're carrying something that you'll love unconditionally. You'll never let your baby go through the hardships you had to endure. Because that's just who you are. And when you hold your baby for the first time. You're going to gain this sense. This drive, to protect your child from everything. You'll be a fantastic mother," she said.

I felt a bit better, but I had a lot to think about.

First on my list of 'what to do' was how to tell Namjoon.