Chapter 8

"So have you planned our date?" I asked Namjoon.

"Yes I have. I've picked out our outfits and everything," he said confidently.

"Oh really. Then you don't mind if I go get ready," I smirked.

"Go ahead," he replied with the same sly energy I had given him.

I cocked an eyebrow, running up to our room to see what outfit he had planned for me.

Rapmon followed at my heels closely, keeping up his recent protectiveness of me.

"Oh my—" I shrieked, staring at the dress.

"Like the outfit?" A deep voice purred

I turned around to see Namjoon in this...

"Dear lord have mercy on my soul," I gulped

"Come on baby. I want to see how you look in it," he winked.

"You're thirsty," I remarked, once I found words to speak.

"Nah. I'm just showing off how gorgeous my wife is and making everyone jealous because they can't have her," he smirked.

I blushed.

"I love that I can still make you shy even though we've been married for a few months now," he giggled.

"You hush," I said, blushing harder.

I quickly ran into the bathroom, smiling wildly.

We could be one hundred years old and he'd still be able to make me feel giddy.

I slipped into the dress, the coldness of our house hitting my back.

I shivered as I observed myself in a mirror.

"It's been awhile since I wore a dress like this," I sighed, staring at my stomach.

I quickly brushed my hair so that it was long and covering the exposed part of my back that was in need of warmth.

"Looking good," Namjoon purred opening the door.

I turned to see my handsome husband smiling suggestively at me.

"Stop fooling around and let's go," I said, brushing past him in embarrassment.

He caught my arm and turned me to face him.

"It's date night and I believe I planned it. So you abide by rules today missy," he hummed.

"Keep telling yourself that MISTER," I retorted.

"So sassy you are today," he giggled, pulling me close and giving me a long and slow kiss.

"Mm, am I?" I replied, wistfully.

He chuckled, "Alrighty we should get going."

"Right. Lead the way oh mighty date planner," I said.

I linked my arm with his and we headed out.

Time Skip

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked curiously, noticing that we were leaving the outskirts of the city.

"Ilsan," he said.

"Wait! Actually?! Oh my god yay!" I squealed.

For context, besides the letter Namjoon's mom has written him, he found out a little more about his birthplace and found out he was born in Ilsan. I tried convincing him to come and see his birthplace for years but he never wanted to. And now he finally was going to.

"I thought it'd be good for both you and me," he shrugged shyly.

"You bet it's good for you and me!" I exclaimed.

When we got into the city I told Namjoon to just park anywhere and we'll walk around.

We had a tracker on our car so we could find it at all times.

It was pretty late so we decided on some dinner first.

"Should we be worried about the fact that we are completely exposed in a city we don't know?" I asked, remembering that I was married to Kim Namjoon of BTS.

"I don't think we should be worried," he responded.

We walked for a bit, trying to find a nice restaurant.

I didn't mind walking in heels so much as the freezing cold wind that blew against my back and arms.

I shivered constantly as my lips started chattering.

"You should've brought a jacket baby," Namjoon said, wrapping his arms around me.

"I didn't realize we were going to be walking this much," I protested.

"You've always got to plan for the unexpected," he said, taking off his velvet coat and giving it to me.

"Oh you don't have to do that! I don't want you to catch a cold," I said.

"Shh. I have to look after my two angels. If my two angels are cold then I'll feel cold even if I'm bundled up to the neck. But if my angels are warm, I could be in a muscle tee while it's snowing, and I'd be cozy," he cooed, placing a hand on my stomach.

"You are literally the sweetest," I cooed, kissing him on the cheeks.

He blushed causing me to giggle furiously.

"A baby," I chuckled.

"Is inside of you thanks to me," he winked.

I squinted my eyes at him.

"Hehe love you. Oh look!" He exclaimed, pointing at a nice looking restaurant.

"Bingo," I said.