Chapter 22

I just wanted to say thank you to all my readers! You guys are so sweet and supportive and the love is just so overwhelming in an amazing way. This book has definitely been put off for some time but I'm glad there are people willing to read it so thank you all so much. And of course...HAPPY READING 📖

The Next Day

I had explained to Namjoon all that Nayoung's perverted boyfriend had done and said which made his blood boil.

I wasn't going to keep secrets from him.

However, aside from all of that awful stuff, today was the day that Namjoon and I were going to attend a birthing class.

I was nervous, for some strange reason.

The idea of birth had always scared me. It's truly one of the most beautiful things ever, but the thought of the pain that came with it, and the fact that I had three of them, just made me feel sick. I wasn't good with pain to say the least.

Namjoon came to my side, giving my hand a quick squeeze.

"It'll only prepare you. You don't have to be scared," he reassured.

"I know. But I just keep thinking about it and I just want everything to go right. I want to see all my three babies happy and healthy," I said.

"And they will be," he affirmed.

I smiled pressing a small kiss to his lips.

"Come. We're going to be late," he smiled, grabbing my hand.

The place wasn't a walking distance but it was a short drive so we agreed that it'd be fine if I drove a little bit. But I would just have to be extra careful.

We drove the short distance, discussing what we thought it was going to be like.

When we arrived we signed in and waited for our session to start.

We had booked a private class due to Namjoon's status and the fact that I had triplets.

A young woman maybe in her late twenties came out of a room, motioning for Namjoon and I to join her.

There were yoga mats laid out in the room that we went and sat on.

"Alright so a little bit about myself. My name is Doctor Song and I am the mother of two twin boys named Jinsung and Junseo. Pregnancy is a hard thing to go through especially when it's your first time. And it just so happens your first pregnancy is with triplets so you've got it extra tough. But no worries because I'm here to help you out a bit. We're going to do some exercises so that your body will slightly adjust to what it's like to give birth. Just remember that the most important factor of a birth is breathing. When you got shots or blood drawn as a child you were always told to take deep breaths. It's the same principle. So now with that in mind, let's begin."

We started with some simple breathing exercises.

It was very calming to tell you the truth.

Deep breath in...

Deep breath out...

Over and over again.

While trying to calm my mind I could feel Namjoon get antsy next to me.

I elbowed him in the knee, telling him to relax a bit.

This was more for me than it was for him but it was good for him to see what he could do to ease my pain a bit.

The next exercise was one involving a yoga ball.

"This is more for you at home for contractions or if you experience discomfort in the pelvic area. All you do is lightly roll your hips on the ball to ease discomfort in the lower back and pelvic area. It'll also help balance your weight evenly. But make sure you are very careful and don't move to fast or hard on the ball. Gentle and easy movements," Doctor Song instructed, demonstrating on her yoga ball.

We did that on our own.

The feeling was very sensational and did ease a lot of discomfort I hadn't even realized I was feeling.

It was also super relaxing and mellow.

Don't mind me, just rolling around on my yoga ball.

"That's it. Just simple and calm rolls on the ball. It'll really help you after the birth too. Just rolling around on it for a bit," she added.

It took myself some convincing not to start bouncing on the ball.

But this wasn't why I was here.

The rest of the class consisted of alternations between the breathing exercises and the yoga ball meditation.

After the dinner fiasco this pregnancy class was almost like a meditation session rather than a class. The knots in my back had definitely been worked out and my tension and stress had reduced.

"The good thing about this is that it's main goal is to relax you and lessen your pain. During pregnancy and birth it's good to remember that stress and tension isn't good for your health. You need to be as relaxed and loose as you can. Because if you're loose and relaxed you'll be able to focus and cooperate more. It's ultimately better for you and the babies," she explained.

I nodded.

"Is there any way we can take a yoga ball?" Namjoon asked.

Doctor Song smiled offering for us to take the one that I was sitting on.

"Really? How much?" I asked.

"Free of charge. You guys have enough finances to worry about," she smiled.

I felt bad but after a reluctant ten minutes we decided to take it.

"Thank you so much for everything Doctor Song. I definitely feel a lot better about the birth," I said shaking her hand.

"My pleasure. I hope your life in parenthood treats you well," she said.

Namjoon squeezed my hand, as I rested my head on his shoulder with the yoga ball dangling in my other hand.

"Remember to breathe," Namjoon said.

I laughed, lightly hitting his shoulder.

We loaded the car and headed back home, satisfied with our experience.

Wow #TripleUpdate but all jokes aside my motivation is driven by all of my readers. Once again thank you for supporting this story. I know it has been bumpy but thanks for sticking by it