Chapter 19

One Week Later

"We need to come up with names," I said.

Namjoon laughed, "We're watching Spongebob and that suddenly reminds you to come up with baby names?"

I shrugged, looking at Spongebob cooing over his pet snail, Gary.

Namjoon turned off the TV and grabbed his laptop.

"Did you have any names in mind?" He asked.

"I don't know. But I want it to be special. Your name means 'a great gift from the South' and my name means '(enter what you name means).' I want our kids to have a name that relates to our life. But I don't want their name to be all about meanings. Do you kind of get what I mean?" I explained.

Namjoon cupped my cheek, "Not in the slightest, but I will try and decipher it."

I stuck my tongue out at him and made a face.

"I'm kidding. Sort of," he teased.

"I'm serious Joonie!" I exclaimed.

"I know you are baby. Okay let's think about it. Do you have anything in mind?" He asked.

I shook my head. To be honest I was so preoccupied with my whole mother ordeal, and just dealing with the fact that I'm pregnant and taking care of myself. I never really thought about naming the babies. We haven't made a baby room or bought them clothes.

"Oh gosh Namjoon I'm so awful! I haven't done anything to prepare for the babies! We have to buy food and clothes and make a baby room!" I burst.

"Woah, you've got way too much on your mind. We have time you know. You are only three months pregnant. We've got time to think about it," he reassured.

"But I should've at least started thinking about it sooner!" I argued.

"Shh, relax. Go take a shower and calm down a bit," he said.

Whenever I got hassled Namjoon would always tell me to take a shower. The water always calmed me down. And he knew that.

I got in the shower, the warm water hitting my bare back. It definitely calmed me down a lot. The heat and pressure of the water was relaxing the tension and stress that's been in my body since the whole mother thing started.

When I finished my shower I changed into a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

When I came back Namjoon was waiting by the door.

(Can we talk about how good our leader is looking I mean wow fashion icon)

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Correction, where are we going?" He corrected.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay, where are we going?"

He smiled, "You'll see."

"You're such a tease Namjoon!" I whined.

"But you love it," he smirked.

We got into the car.

"Driving is so unnecessary. I would rather ride a horse," he huffed.

"Sorry cowboy but you're stuck with this," I chuckled.

"One day I'll ride into the streets of Seoul on my horse," he cooed.

"You'll get there if you believe. Now where are we going cowboy?" I asked.

He smiled, "Just drive. I'll tell you when to stop."

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as to why we were going to just randomly drive around.

It was around lunch time so we stopped by some fast food place. I made sure to get the healthiest option the restaurant offered, but ended up eating a good portion of Namjoon's. I've got to feed four humans.

It was a nice drive. Namjoon and I would croon to whatever song came on the radio, or we'd tell stupid jokes in an attempt to be better than Seokjin.

We didn't know where we were going but it didn't matter. The journey was more important than the destination.

Namjoon's hand rested on my thigh, softly drawing shapes and patterns across the thick fabric of my sweatpants.

At one point I felt him write out the word 'beautiful' on my thigh which caused me to blush.

"Why are you like this?" I asked softly.

"Like what?" He questioned.

"Perfect. You're super romantic and sweet, always making me feel better about myself. You do these small things that make me feel like I'm your whole world. And I feel so bad because you have to put up with me and I just truly don't deserve you—"

"Stop right there. Never ever say I don't deserve you. I waited thirteen years to find you again. Thirteen agonizing years trying to find the one my heart belongs to. You deserve me as much as I deserve you. We both went through hell to find each other again. But we did. We started a life together built upon each other's support and trust. You say I put up with you, but have you ever realized how much you've had to put up with me. You have to wait for months sometimes for me to come home. Or sometimes you'll be dragged to award shows late at night because you're my stylist. You deal with my schedule changes. And when pressure to release an album starts, who's right behind me, pulling all-nighters with me to finish it up. We deserve each other. We've earned the right to be in each other's arms. I make you feel like my world because you are my world, but that doesn't mean that you don't make me feel the same. All those little parties you throw whenever we hit an achievement make us feel so good. They make me feel so good. So if I'm perfect it's because I'm with someone who's perfect."

I grabbed Namjoon's hand a squeezed it tightly.

"Ooh stop here!" Namjoon exclaimed, scaring me a bit.

I pulled over on the side of the road, staring at an empty field.

"You're really tapping into your cowboy-ness," I remarked.

"No it's perfect. Look at how it glows as the sun sets," Namjoon cooed.

He held my hand, showing me the glory of the field as the sun set above it.

I smiled lightly, resting my head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"I think I've thought of some names. While we were driving a bunch popped into my head, but these three just stuck," I said.

He looked at me and smiled, "Hit me with them."

I took a deep breath, "Woojin, Seongjun, and Chaewon."