END NOTES

Wowowowowow I never thought I would finish this book. I put it off for super long and I'm so so so sorry, but I was having a hard time collecting my ideas for the book plus I had school and I was traveling.

I'm not going to lie I was not too happy at first with the first half of the book. I was suffering major writer's block and couldn't think of what to write. But then I had actually started reading some FF that I had been wanting to finish for sometime and then suddenly it kind of hit me like a truck. I'm glad that the second half of the book turned out better.

But either way I'm so glad to have dedicated readers. You guys really brighten my day and make me feel better so thank you.

I do want to address that any characters used in this story have no correlation to real life people.

They're just names I used.

For instance the mother's name is Lim Nayoung, which is former IOI and Pristin member. Her name being used was because I loved the name and thought it would be good for the book.

Another instance, the triplets. Woojin(Stray Kids or AB6IX/Wanna One member), Chaewon(IZ*ONE member), Seongjun(Sungjun of UP10TIOn). This has no relation to them. I just used their names because I was too lazy to make up my own.

And then ofc the BTS members but I don't think I need to explain that.

This book and my first book have been a crazy journey. I never thought I'd have a book in demand for a sequel before.

The love my two books have received have been incredible and it makes me feel so good to see that you guys are enjoying my writing.

All jokes aside though, writing this sequel was a lot of work.

I had to constantly go back to the other book to reference certain incidents.

So I think this will be the only sequel I ever write for one of my books. It's too much work for me to continue the story. I like to believe that the reader can decide how a character's life will be. I don't typically do sad endings cuz I'm super bad at it and I grow too much attachment to my characters to let anything bad happen to them.

Anyway, I think I've rambled enough.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting my two books!

I love you all from the bottom of my heart

And of course...

HAPPY READING 📖📖📖📖📖📖📖