Chapter 28

"So here's how it's going to go...There are three options. The first two are pretty simple, but I'm more than happy to do the third. The first option is simple. Give me all your bank account details. I will drain how ever much I need, whenever I need it. Basically I want your money. The second option is less simple. You give me all of your husband's bank account information, and I'll drain his account whenever I need it. And the third option is my favorite. You don't have to give up the bank information. But in return for my kindness, you become my wife. They become my kids. And we live happily together. I always thought you needed a better man in your life."

I glared at him.

"I don't want an answer now. Think it over. And so that we don't have you going rogue, I'm just going to make sure you don't move from this chair," he said, tying me tightly to a chair.

He left the room without another word.

His words ringing in my ears.

I looked around the room for some sort of way out but there was nothing. The only thing in that room was me, a chair, and what sounded like a bird.

I could feel a lot of movement in my stomach.

"I know you guys are uncomfortable and scared. Mommy will get you out of here, don't worry," I said softly.

There was nothing I could do to cut myself free.

I prayed that Namjoon would be able to find me.

I had a bad feeling today, so I made sure I did something about it.

Flashback

"I have a request...I have a weird feeling about today. Like a dark and ominous type feeling. Something is going to happen today. Maybe these babies have heightened my senses. Anyway, I'm going to go shopping. If I'm not back in an hour then something is wrong. It's a ten minute walk there. I'll take forty or less minutes to shop, and then ten minutes back. If I'm not back, use find my iPhone to track where I am. You might want to bring some security or police with you."

"Y/N that sounds crazy," he gave me an odd look.

"I know it does. But I have a terrible feeling in my gut. Just trust me," I pleaded.

He kissed the top of my head, squeezing my hand, "Whatever you want my flower. If your premonition is right, please be careful."

"Always. Don't worry about me. If anything, my mother instincts have kicked in, and will do everything to protect the babies," I reassured.

He nodded gently, letting me go back to getting ready.

End of Flashback

"I believe in you Namjoon," I prayed.

I slumped in defeat against the chair.

And that when I felt my hand brush against something sharp.

My eyes shot open.

I twisted my head a bit to see a loose nail hanging from the chair.

The universe was on my side today.

I managed to take out the loose nail.

My hands were tied behind the chair but they weren't tied to it, so with a bit of pain and struggled, I managed to bring my hands over my head so that they were now tied in my lap.

I smirked, "I should be on a survival show. I'd do great."

I started sawing at the rope, hoping that the nail would cut through but it wasn't working.