True to Your Heart *H.MM x L.HS*

"Don't think so much. Let your heart decide." - True To Your Heart - 98 Degrees

*****

"Wonho," called out Momo, running over to him and jumping into his arms. He smiled, as Momo gave him a sweet kiss on his lips. "You were amazing out there." Wonho gave her another kiss, as his members watch the lovebirds.

"What about us, Momo?" asked I.M, pouting a bit. Momo giggled and turned to look at them with a smile.

"You guys were great out there as well," she told them, as I.M smiled. Wonho wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her on the cheek. "Anyways, I just wanted to tell you. I got to get back with my members, as we are on in ten minutes." She gave Wonho one more kiss before she left. Wonho grabbed a hold of her hand and pulled her back quickly. "Wonho," she giggled, as he gave her a kiss on the lips. "I really have to go." He didn't care as he placed another kiss on her lips. 

"I will see you tomorrow for our date," he said, as she nodded. They shared one more kiss, as he finally released her to go back to her members. He had a smile on his face, as Shownu patted him on the shoulder. "I'm going to ask her tomorrow. I'm going to ask Momo to married me."

"Finally, you guys been dating for two years," he told him, as Wonho nodded. 

"I never thought I would want to get married, but as long it is Momo as my wife, I don't mind." He dug into his pocket and put out a box. He took Mina and Dahyun with him to find the perfect ring for Momo. It took about two hours, but he got the ring. He can't wait to put it on her ring and called her Mrs. Lee Momo in the future. 

*****

Monsta X were sitting with all the other idols, as Twice got on stage to perform. Momo saw Wonho, as she blew a kiss to him before starting to perform. He smile at his Momo, as they were performing 'What Is Love?' Halfway through their performance, the lighting structure above them was coming loose and then fell above them. Momo happen to look up from dancing to see the lighting coming down and it was going to hit Dahyun. She hurried over to Dahyun and shoved her out of the way before the structure came down onto Momo.

"Momo!" cried out her members, as Wonho jumped out of his seat. He ran as fast as he could to the stage and over to Momo.

"Moguri," he called to her, as she looked up at him. He saw the structure was on her legs, as he hurried over and push the structure off of her. Soon other male idols hurried the stage to help him. They got it off Momo, as Wonho went over and picked her up bridal style.

"My legs," she cried out, holding onto Wonho tight. Blood was coming down her legs, as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"It's all right, I got you," he whispered to her. "You are safe." He was so happy, she wasn't seriously hurt. When he saw the structure coming down and Momo saving Dahyun, his heart stopped to see it landed on Momo. He never been so scared in his life.

"Wonho, my legs..." she cried again, as he hurried backstage to her to get medical attention. He breaks his heart when tears are running down her face. 

*****

"I'm sorry, our date is going to have to be reschedule," Momo said, as she was lying in the hospital bed. Wonho was sitting on the side of the bed, holding her hand. Both of Momo's legs were broken and they want to keep in the hospital overnight to make sure those are her only injuries. 

"It's all right, as long you are safe and healing, we can reschedule everything," he said, holding her hand. "You gave me such a fright tonight." 

"I'm sorry, but I didn't want Dahyun to be hurt," she said to him, as he kissed her forehead.

"Always thinking about others before yourself," he said, as she smiled.

"I'm just being true to my heart. If you and me were sharing the stage and it happen to us, I would save you before myself, because I love you. I never want anything to happen to you, Wonho."

"And I would be the same as well." He pulled out the box and held it to her. "I was going to do this tomorrow, but I should do this today." He took Momo's hand and took a deep breath.

"Remember when we first started to date, we talk about marriage and I told you I don't see myself getting married for a long time or even never. You took it well and told me to be true to  my heart. Well, I have not been true to it lately." Momo looked a little scared, as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. "No, I'm not breaking up with you if that is what you are thinking. I would never think of that. You have been the best thing in my life for the past two years. Always there for me, cheering for me on the sidelines, keeping me sane. Without you, I would be a workaholic and never give love a chance. You made me understand what is love and it's you." He opened the box to show the engagement ring he picked out for her. A simple diamond and ruby ring, as Momo gasped in surprise. She covered her mouth with her hands, trying not to cry for the second time today. "Hirai Momo, would you do me the honor of being my wife forever? Would you marry me?"

Momo moved her hands from her mouth and stared at the ring. She then looked at her Wonho, who was so nervous, she can see his hands shaking with the box in his hands. Momo took a deep breath and put her hand over her heart to relax. "Yes, I will married you Wonho." He slowly help her to sit up and pulled her into a loving kiss. They broke the kiss, as Wonho took out the ring from the box and placed it on her finger. Momo stared down at it for a moment, before looking back at her now fiancée. "Everyone is going to freak out you know."

"Not my members, they knew but will be sad they couldn't see me proposed. I will just send them a picture of your hand and that should keep them happy," he answered, taking her hand and snapping a picture of the ring. Momo giggled, as he send the picture to his members. "I love you so much my dear Moguri." He leaned in to give her a kiss, but was interrupted by a cough. They both turned to see Dahyun, Mina, and Tzuyu standing at the doorway with flowers in their hands. Their mouth were dropped, as Momo blushed. They must have seen the proposal, as Wonho gave them a confused look.

"You know you are going to do this proposal again when she is not in a hospital bed and gown," said Mina, as Wonho shrugged at her. "It needs to be romantic, Wonho!"

"I thought it was romantic enough." Wonho got hit with the flowers the girls were holding, as Momo giggled at her members and fiancée. She reached out for his hand and gave it a squeeze.