The Way *H.MM x J.JK*

On a scale of one to ten I'm at 100. Never get enough, I can't stay away. - Ariana Grande - The Way

No, I can't get involved with him. Momo though to herself, as she was resting against the wall. She had been running to get away, but it was hard. Tzuyu is in love with him and he is in love with her. There is no room for me in his heart. But, why can't I stay away from him. I have to force myself to do so. Momo sighed and sat down on the dirty ground. Why did I fall in love with Jeon Jungkook?

When Momo moved to Seoul, Jungkook was one of her first friends. She did make other friends, but he was her first one. He also love to call her Noona. He doesn't with anyone else but her. Slowly Momo was falling for the little bunny boy. He was very sweet to her. He would walk for her after dance practice to walk home, even though Jungkook lives 15 minutes from Momo. They would eat lunch together at school, even with their other friends. They would study together, even though Jungkook is a grade lower than Momo. She felt like she could confessed to him.

Then came along Tzuyu. Another new girl in school and in the same grade as Jungkook. Soon, Jungkook started to spend more time with Tzuyu. He would t show up to walk home with her. He would be walking home with Tzuyu as they only lived three minutes from each other.  He would spend lunch with Tzuyu, as Momo would either be with her other friends or alone at times. They even stop having study group together, now Tzuyu was in the same class with him. The worst part was Jungkook stop calling her Noona. He wouldn't call her at all. He pretty much flat out stop talking to her. It was like he ended their friendship, without telling her.

Momo felt something coming down her cheek, as she wipe away the single tear that manage to escape. She slowly stood up and look up to the sky.

"I guess he doesn't need to know the news." Momo said, as she started to walk home. Momo was going to tell Jungkook something, but when she saw him, he was with Tzuyu and the looks of it they were going to kiss. Momo didn't want to see it, as she took off running before they could see her. "I battle leukemia before without anyone, I can do it again."
.....
"This is going to be your first treatment," said the doctor, as Momo nodded. Her parents were away on business in Japan, but will come to her soon. Momo let the doctor injected her, as she let out a moan of pain. "You are going to have to stay here for a few weeks for treatment." Momo nodded, as she was admitted to the hospital.

A week later, Momo was laying in bed, looking out the window. She wonder how everyone was doing, as she didn't tell anyone the news. She wanted to tell Jungkook first, but it didn't happen. The treatment was making her weak, as she closed her eyes to rest. If only Momo would have notice her phone was going off with a bunch of people calling or texting her.
.....
"Do you think this will impress her Tzuyu?" Jungkook asked, as she nodded.

"You taking the time to learn to cook her favorite meal, dance to her favorite song, and getting a beautiful necklace to proclaimed your love for her. She is going to be impressed."

Jungkook has been hanging out with Tzuyu so she can help home win Momo's heart. He is so shy to try to do this alone, but when he met Tzuyu she was in on helping him. They would study things Momo loves. They would practice his dancing and only three toes were injured. He would try to cook and Tzuyu would tasted them. She only got food poisoning four times. Jungkook worked at the local cafe run by Tzuyu's boyfriend's family to earn the money to buy Momo the necklace she eyed for a long time. Jungkook had to work hard to not call Momo Noona, because soon he would be calling her love. He was finally ready to ask her on the date and surprise her with everything.
.....
"Where are you, Momo?" He asked himself, as she didn't return his calls or texts for the past week. Momo hasn't come to school as well and none of her friends knows what happened. He was going to go to her house after school to see her.

Finally school was over and Jungkook arrived at Momo's house. He was about to knocked on the door, as Momo's mom came out.

"Oh Jungkook, I though you would be at the hospital?" Jungkook looked confused at her mother, as she caught on. "Momo didn't tell you didn't she?" He shook his head, as her mother sighed. "Come with me, Jungkook, I will explained everything in the car."
.....
Momo woke up to someone coming into her room. She opened her eyes thinking it was going to be her mother, but stood there was a broken Jungkook. "Kookie..."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, taking her hand into his. "I would have been here since day one. You don't have to battle this alone."

"I tried, but you were with Tzuyu. I didn't want..."

"You could have interrupted us. This is more important than me planning to woo you. I would have put all of that on hold until you were healthy again."

"What do you mean woo me?" Jungkook took her hand and place a kiss on it.

"Tzuyu has been helping me to plan the perfect date for us. I have work so hard to get everything perfect. I was going to ask you last week, but you vanished. I got worry about you, it was driving me crazy." Momo felt like crying, as she was listening to his story.

"I though you didn't like me and replace me with Tzuyu."

"I would never replace you. You are my one and only Momo." He gently place a kiss on her forehead and smile at her. "This isn't the way I wanted to ask you, before please be mine? Once you beat this battle, I want to surprise you with everything I learned." Momo gave him a nod, he joined her in the bed. He wrapped his arms around her, as she rest her head on his chest. "I'm going be with you every step of the way. You are a strong girl to beat this."

"With my boyfriend by my side, I can win anything." Jungkook nodded and placed a kiss on her forehead. Momo closed her eyes and relaxed. They both got the way with each other and it's full circle.