Footprints On My Heart *H.MM x J.JK* Part 2

BTS Jungkook and Twice Momo not together?

Rumors have it that the couple has recently broke up. They were seen less together and more with other people. Jungkook was seen with friends during his recent birthday, but no Momo. Jungkook denies the couple has broken up. Momo isn't available to response. Could this be the end of Mokook?

"Jungkook, why are you still coming?" Jihyo said, as he came up to Momo's hospital room. "I have told you for three days, Momo wants nothing to do with you anymore."

"I want to hear it from Momo," he told her. "Just give me a few minutes with her. I swear, I will leave if you let me." Jihyo was about to speak, as the door opened and Momo appeared.

"It's all right," Momo told Jihyo, "I will talk to him." Momo didn't bother to look at him, as she went back to her bed. Jihyo looked at Jungkook and step away.

"Ten minutes is all you got." He went in the room, as Momo was sitting on her bed.

"Momo..."

"I'm sorry Jungkook, but it's over," she said to him.

"Princess, I know I have been terrible to you as of late." Momo just shook her hand and place a hand on her stomach.

"It's just not going to work out," she told him. "We just grew apart. You aren't the same Jungkook I know. It's better off for you to find someone that can fit you now." Jungkook went to her, as Momo looked up at him. "I'm just tired of being walk all over." Momo got back into bed and pulled the blanket over her body. "Just go, I will have the girls bring your things to your dorm."

"You know I'm not going to give up on us. I am still the same Kookie you love," he said, walking to her and taking her hand into his. "Just give me that chance to show you that I'm still the person you fell in love with." Momo removed her hand from his and turn over.

"I don't think you deserve that chance after what you put us through."

"Us?...you're pregnant? That's great..."

"For me, not you. You don't deserve to be my baby's father," she said, closing her eyes and sighing. "I'm done, we are done, now leave." Jungkook stared at her, as he took a deep breath.

"I will show you the man you fell in love with. I will prove it to you. I just want my girl to be with me forever. I want to have my family with me," he said. Momo didn't say nothing. "You don't believe me, just watch." Jungkook leaned over and kissed Momo on the cheek before leaving the room. She finally was able to cry, as this was not going to end. She was done and want to move on, but he will not let her go.
.....
It has been three weeks since everything has happened and Momo was at her wits end. Jungkook would come to the dorm everyday since she been out, leaving gifts and flowers for her. He would send her many messages on how much he loves her. He would update social media with pictures of them, stating how he loves his Princess.

"Momo, you got to talk with him," said Chaeyoung, somewhere in the middle of the sunflowers. Dahyun was cutting the roses with a knife to see a path to the kitchen.

"This has gone far enough," Dahyun said. "Our dorm is a garden, more or less. Just give Jungkook a chance please!"

"We are not together, I told him I'm done."

"I don't think he understand," Tzuyu said, walking in with a new bouquet of tulips. "We have no more room for the flowers and he already supply you enough things for the baby and the baby had seven more months."

Nayeon kept sneezing with all the pollens. "Talk with him! I don't think my allergies can survive." Jeongyeon came in the living room with a root in her hand.

"The flowers are trying to kill me." She threw the root on the ground. "It is growing and wrapped around my ankle this morning."

"All right, I will talk to him, but it will still not change my mind."
.....
Momo went to the BTS dorm and knocked on the door. The door opened and Hobi appear.

"Thank god its you," he said, letting Momo in. Momo came in, as their dorm look like a daycare. There were baby clothes everywhere and baby furnitures were in boxes. Taehyung popped up from the couch with some clothes in his hands.

"You're here! Talk to that boyfriend of yours! He has baby fever to the max!" Momo sighed, as she went to his bedroom so she can get this solve and be done and over. She knocked on the door and heard him telling her to come in. Momo entered the room and it was the same in the living room oh baby things. Jungkook looked up from his bed and sat up.

"Momo I didn't expect you to be here," he said, getting up. He went to her, as he was a bit shy. "Sorry about the mess, I want to have everything for our baby."

"Jungkook, I have told you many times, we are not together anymore," Momo told him. "You need to stop with everything. My dorm is now the Secret Garden with all the flowers you keep bringing. I have enough baby items to start my own daycare. It's enough."

"But I want everything to be good for my girl and baby," he said, moving to her. "I told you that I'm not giving up on us."

"Jungkook, please," Momo begged, "I don't want to get hurt anymore. You did enough already and I almost lost the baby because you didn't show up that night." Momo was trying not to cry. "It's just been hard with you being so popular with everyone in the world, you don't have time for someone like me." Jungkook put his hands on her arms and rubbed them.

"I know I was a jerk for a while. Fame and attention got to my head. I nearly forgot the most important person to me and she is right in front of me," he said. "I love you and want to be with you for a long time. I don't want us to be over. I can be the man that you love once again." His eyes were telling her he was serious.

"I just don't want you to walk over me," she whispered, as Jungkook moved his hand to place on her non-bump.

"I won't. I have a family to care for now. I love you and our baby." Jungkook lay a kiss on Momo's cheek and smile. "So are we still together?" Momo looked at him with a serious look.

"You pull this stunt on me again, we will never ever get back together," she said, as Jungkook pulled her in his arms and held her close.

"Good you guys made up," said Jin, "now what are you going to do about all of these baby things!!!!"

"Start a daycare?"

"Yay! Jeon Jungkook!"
.......
I'm going to make this a week of sequels from some of my favorite parts!!!! Yay sequel week! You can help with what sequels you would like. I will need the name of the part!
Eunwoo: Good I have a list for you to look at for sequels. -give list-
Oh this isn't bad... -list is seven pages long- Houston we have a problem.

Keep on voting for part 150. Right now, Mingyu is in the lead, follow by JB.
JB: I'm always second best!
Mingyu: How did I get in the lead?
Ten: Where is Momo???
Jungkook: -riding in the tank with some damage- we are still hunting for Chenle!
Jisoo: Jennie is going to kill you when she sees the tank.
Soon, we will have a winner!

Comment and vote
Bye sweetie sweetie