Age Ain't Nothing But A Number *H.MM x C.SH*

All you gotta do is knock, and I'll let you in,. Then we will feel the passion that flows within, - Aaliyah- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number

"Guys, I have a new assistant for you. She is going to help us out for a bit," said the manager of Big Bang. The members looked at him, as a girl came in the room with a bright smile.

"Good morning, I'm Hirai Momo, your new assistant. I hope we are along well and please take care of me like I will take care of you," she said, giving them a bow.

"You are quite young," said G-Dragon, as Momo just smiled.

"I am 23 years old, so I am not young you can say," she replied. "I am an excellent cook so you will not go hungry and will make sure you always have clean clothes."

"Come Momo, let me get you their schedules," said the manager, as she nodded. She went outside the room, as their manager gave them a look. "I don't want any funny business with her. She is the goddaughter of the CEO at JYP. Since he doesn't do interns, he asked our CEO to get a job for her. If anything happened to her, our heads will be on the table."

"Release, as long as she can do the job of taking care of us, we will be fine," said Taeyang.

"No falling in love with her as well."

"Like any of us would, she is too young for us," said TOP.
.....
Big Bang came home from a day of practice, as they were hungry and tired. When they walked into their living room, Momo already had dinner lay out for them.

"Oh welcome home," she said, giving them a bow. "I made some of your favorite. I figure this will help you after a long day you had. Please sit and enjoy your dinner." The guys sat down at the table, as Momo served each of them. "Enjoy, I got to finish the rest of the laundry." Momo picked up the laundry basket and went off to finish their laundry.

The boys began to eat, as they were stunned at how good the food was.

"Oh yeah she is a good cook," said Daesung, who started to eat more.

"I doubt we will starve as long she cooks like this," said G-Dragon. TOP and Taeyang agreed, as they enjoy their meal. Momo came back with a basket full of clean blanket and bed sheets.

"Do you want me to make your beds?" Momo asked, as G-Dragon spoke up.

"You can just put our things on top of the bed. We can at least do that." Momo nodded and did what she was told. She came back and pick up their dirty dishes.

"Here, let me help you," TOP said, as Momo shook her head.

"It's all right. All of you had a long day, so you should rest. I can managed the dishes. Go on and relax," she told them, as she got the dirty dishes to the kitchen. She got the leftover foods and put them away so they can eat it later. She started to do dishes, as someone came into the kitchen. She turned to see TOP standing there.

"Let me help you. That is a lot of dishes for you to wash." Momo just nodded, as she wasn't going to win against him. She wash the dishes as TOP dry them and put them away since he is tall.

"Thank you so much, now go on and rest," Momo told him, as she gave him a smile. "I will be back in the morning to make you guys a good breakfast. You are going to need your strength for tomorrow."
.....
So Momo became a great assistant to Big Bang. Momo made the guys feel comfortable as possible and they aren't stressed like usual. Although they have space for Momo to stay and she would have her own room, Momo prefer to be in her own place against the hall of their dorm.

It's has been months since she became their assistant, TOP has slowly start to fall for the little Japanese girl. He got to know her really well, as he has help her wash and dry the dishes and she helps him to learn Japanese. They built a good friendship, but does he take the risk to want something more.

"Man, can we keep her on our team for another...oh I don't know forever!" Daesung whined, as they were all in the living room, enjoying their day off. They decide to give Momo a day off as well, so she can focus on her studies for her exams coming up.

"What do you mean?" TOP asked, scrolling through his phone.

"Her internship with us is almost over," said G-Dragon. "She was only supposed to help us for a while then she is off back to JYP as a full time staff."

"Can we just hired her?" Taeyang asked, "She has been the best we ever dealt with and plus she knows how to control our temper. I haven't seen TOP be angry in months. Everyone knows how stubborn he is." TOP just threw a pillow at him, as he stood up.

"Where are you going?" He didn't answer, as he put on his shoes and left the dorm to go across the hall to visit Momo. He knocked on the door, as Momo opened it with had a smile on her face.

"Hello..." she was able to get out, as he walked into her room.

"Is it true you are going to be leaving us soon?" He asked her, as she just nodded.

"I was only here for a bit to learn and prepare for my future job," she said, as he sighed. "I thought you knew I was only going to be working for a short time."

"I don't want you to go," he said, as Momo went over to him and pat his arm.

"It's okay, I'm still here for another two weeks..."

"I really want you to stay by my side longer," he said, as he turned to look at her in the eyes. "I really like you, Hirai Momo."
.....
-bow so deep to the ground- I try I really did! This is one of the hardest ship I had to do. Please let me know if I did well. Please!

Jungwoo: 15 parts left...
You're back! -hugging Jungwoo-
Taeyong: -is jelly- I want a hug too!
But I have seen him for such a long time. Oh you know what, I'm going to write a part about you and Momo to welcome you back.
Jungwoo: -smile- Yay!
Yuta: Hey! I been waiting!
Johnny: give it up Yuta. Look at the two happy friends!
Taeyong: -pout- I still want a hug.
Johnny hugs Taeyong!
Taeyong: not from you!!!
Mark: comment and vote. Jaehyun...
Jaehyun: I don't want to...
Taeil: do the ending!
Jaehyun: bye...sweetie...sweetie?
Chaeyoung: you disappoint me....Jaehyunie.