Goodnight *H.MM x K.MY*

Keep you frozen in time. Like they do in the pictures - Cher Lloyd- Goodnight

What is going on? Momo asked herself, as she was walking down a hall. She kept hearing madness around her, as she had to find out. She finally made it to a room, where her members were sitting there in tears. She didn't understand why, as she spoke up.

What's wrong? Why is everyone sad?

Nobody paid Momo any attention, as she was confused. Her members would never ignored her. She walked over to Sana. Yay, what is going on? She placed her hand on Sana's shoulder, only to her hand go through Sana. Momo was stunned by it, as she looked at her hand. It didn't look any different. She went over to Chaeyoung, who was in Mina's arms.

Chae-Chae! She tried to hug her, but she went through her and hit the ground. Momo stood up in a hurry, trying to figure out what is wrong with her. Why can't nobody see me? Why can't I touch anyone? The door opened and a doctor came in the room. Jihyo stood up and went to the doctor.

"How is she?" Jihyo asked. Momo stood by and watch, wondering who she was talking about. She looked around to see all her members were in the room.

"She is in serious but stable condition right now. She is going to have to remain in ICU for at least 48 hours for monitoring. If she make it pass that, she does have a chance to recover but I can't say how long," the doctor said. Jihyo nodded, as she started to cry again.

Who? Who is in ICU? Momo asked them, but nobody answered. Why aren't you listening to me!!! Momo was getting frustrated, as the doctor left them. Hey wait I need to know.

"How are we going to tell him?" Dahyun asked, as Momo turned to her.

"He is going to be so devastated when he hears the news," Mina said, rubbing Chaeyoung's back.

Who? Come on this isn't funny anymore! Let me in on this please? Momo cried out to them. Jihyo wiped her tears away and sighed.

"I'm going to check on her then I will give him the call." Jihyo left the room, as Momo followed her. She wanted to know what was going on and why she is being ignore. Jihyo entered the room, as Momo followed her.

Look, I just want to know what... Momo didn't get to finished, as she saw who was in the bed. Her eyes widen, palms were sweating, and heart beating...wait? Momo put her hand on her heart and didn't feel anything. She looked back to the bed to see herself lying there with wires and tubes all over her. Her body was wrapped up as well, as the machine next to her was beeping. Jihyo places her hand over Momo's and cried a bit.

"You have to make it. We will be lost without you, you hear. We can't go forward without you. Please, think about us, your family, Mingyu... God I haven't told him about this," Jihyo said, crying.

What happened to me? Then a wave of flashback hit her, as she closed her eyes.
.....
"Mingyu, you know I can't just jump on a plane to Japan right now," she said, over the phone. "You know I would love to be at your concert right now."

"Then come, I can get you a ticket and see our dream coming true. We are finally performing at the Tokyo Dome," he told her. Momo sighed, as she looked at her manager. The manager just shook his head, giving her the answer.

"I can't. We just finish our own comeback and..."

"This is the only thing I have ask you to do for me and you can't do it. I have done many things for you, but you can't do this!"

"You know I want to..."

"You know what, I'm just tired of this. Stay there, see if I care! I just want to experience this with my girl, but I guess not!"