Girlfight *H.MM x K.JH*

'Bout to go real hard 'bout to swang dem thangs
'Bout to feel elbows all in ya brain - Brooke Valentine- Girlfight

"What the hell is wrong with you," Jonghyun spoke to Momo, dragging her away from a beaten Taeyeon. "You are never like this?" Momo tried to break his grip, but he managed to get her out of the bar and into an alleyway. He pinned her against the wall, so she couldn't escape.

"What you don't like seeing the bad side of me?" Momo questioned Jonghyun, giving him a pathetic look. "I thought you like bad girls, Jongie? Am I not bad enough for you?"

"Why are you acting like this? I love you just the way you are."

"Then why are you always checking every girl out, even with me around? Why are you mentioning your exes every god damn time when we are together? Why are you hurting my fucking feeling every time?" Momo yelled at him, trying not to cry. "What the fuck do I have have to do for you to notice me! Tell me!"

"Momo..."
.....
-a few hours earlier-

"I don't know what to do anymore, Sana," Momo said to her best friend, while they were at the cafe having a quick bite. "He keeps bringing up his exes. He keep checking out girls with me there. I love him, but I'm don't get his attention."

"Well, he is always checking out the bad girls. Maybe you need to act like one," said Sana. "If that doesn't work, dump his ass and find someone else."

"But he is special to me. I love him."

"If he love you, he wouldn't be hurting you." Momo sighed, as she knew Sana was right. Maybe he doesn't love her. He might be using her to get a new girlfriend, one who will fit his needs. She was just just a plain Jane. She wanted Jonghyun to notice he does have an interesting girlfriend. Momo got up from the couch and hurried to her room. She went to her closet and push back some clothes.

"Guess it's time."
.....
Two hours later, Momo walked into her boyfriend's favybar, all ready for war.

Momo knew Jonghyun was here, as he told her he was going to hang out with his friends tonight

Momo knew Jonghyun was here, as he told her he was going to hang out with his friends tonight. If he can hang out, then she can too. She walked over to the bar to order a drink.

"Taemin, is that who I think it is?" Onew pointed Momo out to his friend. Taemin looked at Momo closer to see it was her indeed, drinking a beer and laughing with the people around her.

"That is Momo. I didn't think she was such a social butterfly." They looked over to Jonghyun, who was flirting with the waitress. "You think we should tell him?"

"Nah, he needs to figure it out himself. He been stupid with his relationship with Momo. If he likes her, he wouldn't be flirting with others."

Jonghyun looked over to the bar finally to see Momo sitting there with a bunch of guys huddled around. His eyes widen in surprise to see his girlfriend there and two how she was dressed. She usually would dress up like that just for him. Jonghyun slammed his bottle down at the table and marched over to the bar.

"So later tonight, do you think we can have some alone time..." one of the guys asked Momo, only to receive a hard push from Jonghyun.

"Oh Jongie! I did not know you would be here," Momo told him acting surprise. Jonghyun took a hold of her arm and made her stand up.

"We're leaving," he said, as Momo broke his hold on her. He was surprise at first, while Momo gave him a look.

"I'm just having fun." Jonghyun was going to speak up, as Taeyeon walked up to them.

"Jonghyun, let's dance." Momo just gave her a look, before she threw an elbow to Taeyeon's head. A girlfIght was on, as half the male were cheering for Momo to finish her. Jonghyun was able to grabbed Momo and pulled her away, before any more damage could be done.
.....
"How does it feel to have guys all over me? Was it painful? Now you know how I feel." Momo broke her grip from him. "Let's just break up. Go back to your girl in there." Jonghyun grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him.

"Why didn't you tell me what you were feeling? I would have stop everything. You know I'm just a nice person and I don't know when I'm actually flirting," he admitted, as Momo tried break away. "I'm sorry that I hurt you. I don't like seeing this side of you." Momo stopped struggling and looked at him. "Why do you think any of my past relationships hasn't last? Okay I do admit it bring up my exes, only because you are different from them. I do love you so much."

"But..." Jonghyun silence her with a kiss and pulled back.

"When I do check out girls is because I'm comparing how my lovely Momo is better than them. Beautiful eyes, smile, legs. Nobody can compare to you and I'm glad to have you by my side. I'm sorry if I treated you bad, I will make it up to you."

"Jonghyun..." Momo said, as she wrapped her arms around him. He smile and lean down to kiss her again. "I just wanted you to notice me."

"But I always have. I'm sorry I'm terrible in telling you, but I have. Come let's go home and have a relaxing evening. Plus I don't want anyone to see you looking like this."

"Why? I think I look fine."

"Those shorts are for my eyes only. You saw all those guys trying to get with you. Not on my watch, you are my girlfriend and I have to protect you." Momo smiled, as Jonghyun took her hand and they started to walk home. "By the way, when did you learn how to throw an elbow like that?"

"MMA..."