What A Girl Wants *H.MM x H.RJ*

'Cause in my heart was a picture of us. Holdin' hands, makin' plans and it's lucky for me you understand - Christina Aguilera- What A Girl Wants

"Hey girl, get your butt in here," called out Johnny, as Momo was coming down the stairs of her dorm. "We aren't going to miss my son's and your boyfriend's first concert." Momo got in the van, as Doyoung and Jaehyun helped her in.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what shoes to wear," she replied, as she finished tying her white and yellow tennis shoe. Everyone was dressed up in the Dreamies colors, as this is their first concert ever. "I'm so excited!"

"We are too. My sons having their first concert. How I wish Taeyong could join us but he is overseas," said Johnny, missing his boyfriend.

"We promise to send him pictures of the concert," said Jaehyun. Doyoung hand Momo her own lightstick, as she looked at it strange. It was decorated with pictures of Renjun on it. Momo blushed a bit at it.

"Renjun wanted us to give it to you so you can wave it with pride of your boyfriend," said Doyoung, "Hopefully it won't break on you like Taeyong and Jaehyun."

"Excuse me, you have your share of breaking them as well."

"I didn't send one flying at the fans." Jaehyun pouted and sat back in his seat.

"One time!" Momo just giggled and stared at the lightstick again.

"Renjun made this especially for you," added Johnny, texting Taeyong they were almost at the venue. Momo smiled, as she can imagine Renjun sitting there, making the lightstick for her. She looked to see there is something written on the handle.

I love you Momo
......
The Dreamies were in the back, getting ready for their concert. Renjun was sitting in a chair, just finish with his make up, as he looked at his phone. He pressed a button and his wallpaper was of him and Momo. He was dressed up as Peter Pan and she was his Tinkerbell. They were sharing a kiss on the balcony. They did not know they were being watch, as it was Taeyong snapping pictures of his son on a date with his love. That was the night they got together as boyfriend and girlfriend. He smiled fondly at the memory.
.
"Renjunnie, where are we going?" She asked him, as he took her hand and they made it to the balcony. He was getting overwhelmed with all his hyungs cooing at him for being on a date with Momo. He shouldn't never told them he was on a date, but when they all saw her and his matching costumes, they went crazy. Momo looked at him with concern. "Renjun..." she touched his arm and rest her head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I had to get away from my hyungs," he told her, moving his hand to rest over hers. "They are just driving me crazy. Wanting to take pictures of us all night, talking with us, and not leaving us alone. You are my date, not them." Momo nodded at him, as she gave his hand a squeeze. "I'm sorry again they are ruining this."

"Renjunnie, I'm just happy to be here with you. They can take all the pictures they want, as long as I'm with you I'm fine," she told him, as she moved closer to him. He could feel her shivering a bit in the cold. He wrapped his arms around her body to keep her warm.

"After tonight, let me take you out on a proper date," he said, as she smiled.

"I'm enjoying myself on this date, but you do earn a second date..." she looked at him with love in her eyes. "...and more."

"So does this mean...?" He started, as Momo gave him a nod.

"Yes, I want to be your girlfriend." His heart was fluttering hearing this from Momo. "Hey boyfriend." He just smiled at her, seeing how cute she was acting. Renjun leaned down and capture her lips with his. Momo closed her eyes and returned the kiss, while wrapping her arms around his neck. Unknown to them, Taeyong and Sana weren't far taking pictures of the new couple.

"My son is growing up too fast," cried Taeyong, as Sana pat his shoulder.

"Momo will take good care of him," said Sana, as Taeyong nodded knowing this is true.
.
His phone went off with a message from Momo. He opened it up, as it was a picture of her with her light light.

❤️MyPrincessPeach❤️
I love you too. Good luck I'm cheering you on.

Renjun send her a kissy face 😘 and got off his phone. Tonight was going to be a good night.
.....
"My sons!" Johnny called out to them, as they came backstage to see the Dreamies. "You did amazing!"

"You couldn't be anymore than a dad," said Haechan, looking at him. "You were jumping around with your head cut off. If Taeyong-Eomma was here it wouldn't be that bad."

"Are you dissing your father, young man!" Momo laughed time see the Dreamies and their elders interact. Momo felt someone wrapped their arms around her waist. She looked to see Renjun, putting a finger to his lips to be quiet. He took her hand and guided her out of the room into another room.

"You did amazing out there," she told him, giving him a hug. "I'm so proud of you. I wish I could have gone on stage to wipe those tears away. We are all proud of you." Renjun nodded, holding her close, trying not to cry again. Momo move his face to look at her. "It's okay to cry, because I know they are happy tears."

"Maybe later, right now, I just want to hold my girlfriend," he told her, as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Thank you for my lightstick," she said, as he let out a sigh. "I thought it was pretty with your pictures everywhere and your secret message."

"Yeah, the Dreamies help me make one suited for you. Yet it would have been a pink light, but none of us could figure how to change the color."

"It's fine, Renjunnie. I love it." He pulled her in a hug, as she rest her head on his chest.

"Tomorrow after our last concert, let's go and get something to eat. Just the two of us."

"I would love that, my Peter Pan." He gave Momo a kiss on the head and smile.

"Thank you my Tinkerbell."

"Renjun! Where is my son! You better not be doing anything naughty with your girlfriend!" Johnny yelled for him, as Renjun's face turned red of embarrassment and anger.

"How much did he drink at the concert?"

"I wasn't keeping count, as I was busy watching you." He pinched her cheek, as Johnny continue to yell for him.

"You are lucky that you are too cute."
.....
Ayo ladies and gentlemen, we are now one part away from Book 1 to be over. Everyone stay calm, it's not a drill! We are one part away!

Part 200 is Jungkook and Momo!

Let me know who you want to start Book 2 off.

Comment and vote
Bye sweetie sweetie