Prince Charming -*H.MM x J.JH*

See him in my dreams. Hate when I wake up. Still holding on. People think I'm nuts - Willa Ford - Prince Charming

"...then Snow White bit into..." Momo read the book to her two four year old twins, Taeyong and Nayeon.

"Eomma, can you tell us a new fairy tale?" Nayeon asked, as Momo set the book down on her lap.

"But you love Snow White?"

"I know but can you tell us a new story?" Taeyong nodded to his mother, as Momo just smiled at them.

"All right," she said, as the twins moved to rest on her sides. Momo wrapped her arms around them.

"All right, I will tell you the story. Once upon a time, there was a girl who was hoping to find her Prince Charming..."
.....
"I'm never going to find a date for prom," Momo whined, as she was one of the few girls that hasn't been ask to prom. She was really hoping a certain someone would ask her out, but he hadn't notice her. Momo looked out the window to see the boys were playing basketball. Her eyes were focus on one dimple boy, Jung Jaehyun. Mr. Popular, Mr. Valentine since he was born on that date, every girl's dream man. Momo just sighed, as he has never notice her nor speak to her. They have been in the same class for two years and he never spoke to her.

"Wishful thinking," Momo told herself, as she rest her head on her desk. This is the last year of high school and she was not going to prom now. It is in a week, so there is no way she will get a date. Her date will be the couch and her K-Dramas. Everyone started to come back from break, as Momo sat up in her chair. Jennie and Irene were talking about their prom dresses and their dates, Kai and Baekhyun.

"Looks like all the seniors are going to prom this year," said Jennie.

"Well almost..." Taeyeon hinted over to Momo, who was staring out the window.

"Not everyone can be lucky." The girls continue to talk, as Jaehyun walked to his next which was behind Momo. Momo's heart was pounding, but she chose to ignore for once. She was already depressed she wasn't going to prom.

"Yo," she heard a voice, but didn't pay attention until someone tapped her on the shoulder. She turn her head, as she was face to face with Jaehyun. "Come with me." He stood up and left the classroom. Momo was confused, but stood up and went after him. He was waiting in the hallway and grabbed her wrist. He walked her to another empty classroom, as Momo looked at him.

"Uhhh..." she said, as he let go of her wrist and turn to her.

"I need you to be my fake girlfriend," he said, as Momo was in shock.

"What?"

"Look, I need a fake girlfriend, so I can get revenge on my ex-girlfriend, Joy, who cheated on me. I want to show her what she is missing. It will only be until prom, so would you do it?" Jaehyun asked Momo. Being his fake girlfriend for a week? Is that the closest she will get to her Prince Charming?

"Do you even know my name?" She didn't get an answer from him. "That's what I thought but I will help you."

"You will? Great! Let me get your number so we can discuss more later." Momo gave him her name and he put it under fake girlfriend. "I will text you later, thanks!" He left her there, as Momo wanted to cry. This is not how she wanted to get to know Jaehyun or have him notice her.

"Just one week...I can do this..."
.....
Momo was really happy during the week to get to know Jaehyun and actually understand him. Thought he couldn't remember her name half the time, he was still the sweetest person. Jaehyun has introduced her to his friends, they hang out during school at break and lunch, and even they shown Joy he is doing well without her.