Oath *H.MM x P.JS*

But you complete me, and that's no lie. You are my tuxedo, and I'm your bow tie - Cher Lloyd - Oath

"Hyung, where are my good shoes!" Jisung called out to Taeyong, as everyone watched their youngest member running around with his head cut off. "Hyung, please tell me my dark blue shirt is drying. I want to wear it today."

"Calm down Jisung," said Johnny, as Taeyong came into the living room with a shirt and shoes in hand. Jisung sighed in relief as he took his shoes and shirt.

"Thank you Taeyong-eomma," he said, running to his room to change.

"What has gotten into Jisung?" Doyoung asked, "Since he turned eighteen, he is caring too much about his looks."

"Do you think?" Jeno said, looking at everyone. "He is trying to impress a girl?" Everyone was buzzing, as Taeyong waved them away.

"He just hit that age of puberty," he said. "He was a baby when I met him so I did expect him to go through changes." Jisung came out of his room with his hair a mess.

"Eomma, help me! My hair won't listen to me. I don't want to embarrass myself today!" Jisung begged, holding a brush in his hand. Taeyong took the brush to help the youngest to control his hair.

"So where are you going today? You aren't usually up this early," said Jungwoo.

"I am meeting up with someone today and I can't be a mess in front of them," he replied, while Taeyong work on his hair.

"So who is this someone? A girl?" Jaehyun teased him, as Jisung blushed a bit. "Oh it's a girl!"

"Guys, quit teasing him," said Taeyong, fixing Jisung's hair. "I think it's cute for him to go and spend time with a girl."

"I should have figure with the pink roses he has in his room," said Doyoung. Jisung blushed, as Taeyong pat his shoulder.

"Don't listen to them. It's so cute that you are going on a date."

"It's my first date too," he admitted, "I want to make a good impression on her." He got the comb and hurry back to his room and finish up getting ready.

"Where are you going to meet up with her?" Johnny called out, as the doorbell went off. Taeyong went to answer the door, as he was surprise to see Momo standing there.

 Taeyong went to answer the door, as he was surprise to see Momo standing there

"Hey there," she said, giving him a wave. "Is..."

"I'm here!" Jisung called out, running out of the room with the roses in hands. Taeyong moved out of the way, as Jisung stand in front of her. "Noona, you are right on time! Here you go!" He gave her the roses and smiled. "Let me get my shoes on and we can be off." Jisung loved to put his shoes on, as everyone was in shock to see Momo there, better yet Jisung giving her roses.

"What..." Taeyong spoke, but was in shock to say more, as Momo spoke to him.

"It's a simple lunch and walk in the park. I will make sure he is home in time for dinner," Momo told him, as Jisung went back to the door.

"Ready! See you later hyungs!" Jisung have a quick hug to Taeyong and went off. He took Momo's hand and they left out of sight.

"What the hell just happen?" Johnny said, going to Taeyong. He has not moved since he opened the door. "Babe..."

"My little baby! On his first date with an older woman!" Taeyong cried, burying himself into Johnny's arms. "He is growing up way too fast!" Johnny patted his back. Haechan wall into the living, yawning.

"What's with all the crying?"

"Did you know that Jisung had a date today?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yeah, he told all the Dreamies it's his first one and he was really excited."

"Did he tell you that his date is Hirai Momo from Twice?" At this point, Jaehyun was shaking Haechan with his hands. "He is out on a date with my Princess! I have been trying for six months to get a date with her! Yet he only been eighteen for about two weeks and he got a date!"

"What?!" Haechan yelled, waking whoever was still asleep. "That little terror has a date with my Momo!" Haechan was red in the face, as everyone knows his crush on her. All of a sudden footsteps could be heard, as Yuta slid into the living room with a look of murder on his face.

"Who has a date with my wifey?! I will send him to the depths of Hell!"

"No, you will not put a hand on Jisung," said Johnny, calming down his boyfriend, who is still crying that his baby is a man.

"Jisung?! Our little Jisung?! He got a date with my wifey!!!" Rage was going around in the dorm, as Jeno watched with interests.

"This is fun to watch them be all jealous isn't it hyung?" He asked Doyoung. He heard a snap next to him, as he looked to see Doyoung snapping his chopsticks in half and a look of death in his eyes.
.....
"Jisung, relax," Momo told him, as he was shaking in his shoes. "This is a practice date remember. You can't be this nervous when you finally ask Wonyoung out." Jisung ask, well pretty much beg Momo to help him to be a good date.

"I'm sorry, I will try hard," he said, as Momo just smile at him.

"Hey just be yourself and everything will be fine." Jisung and Momo continue to walk to the cafe, hand in hand. Ten and Kun we're heading to the dorm with breakfast and they saw them.

"Is that Jisung with Momo?" Kun asked, as Ten dropped the bags onto the ground. He look like he saw a ghost. How dare the youngest steal his one and only true love.

"He is dead!" Ten said with venom in his voice. "Take everyone their meal. I'm getting to the bottom of this."

"We will be joining you as well," said Jaehyun. He look to see Jaehyun, Doyoung, Yuta, and Haechan standing there with glares on their face. "We need to know his secret!"

"Plus we need to end him for stealing my wifey!" Yuta said.

"We will deal with Taeyong's wrath later, but now we follow!" Doyoung said, as Haechan was already walking behind the "couple". Everyone went after them, as Kun was left with all the bags in his care.

"Pray for your life Jisung," he said, picking up the bags and walking back to the dorm."
......
Ta-da!!!
Jisung: that's it! It's not romantic enough and you have my hyungs after my life.
I was told no romance for you.
Jisung: Who?
-pointing at a still crying Taeyong-
Taeyong: -crying- my baby is all grown up! I don't want him to grow up! He can be my little baby forever.
Jisung: still if Chenle got something romantic I want one too.
Ask the readers for a part two and I will throw in a kiss for you.
Jisung: -looking at the readers- please I wanted so long to finally get a part!

Comment and vote
By sweetie sweetie!