7

Seven

From then our schedule was the same pretty much. We only really saw each other when dropping off Jayson and that was fine, I guess. As more time passes, I begin to miss him in ways I don't know if I can handle.

It hurts. Knowing that the man I love is so close yet he's still so far away.

"you bought him a car!!!" I practically shout at my brother as I leave Jayson in the living room. Somehow my brother decided to go shopping and not only buy himself clothes, flashy jewellery and a Gucci belt.

He shouldn't be spoiling Jayson like this, he has to think of himself.

"he's my nephew, can't I treat him," he asks, giving me that puppy eye look he perfected very early on when we were just kids.

Now, what am I supposed to say.

"treating him is buying him a cuddly toy not a full electronic car and all of this," I said going through the numerous bags he had brought back after his day out with Jayson. I had an early meeting this morning and he offered to babysit.

I knew that he was only people kind and caring for us, but he really didn't need to spend all this money on us it just wasn't a great move on his part.

"you don't like the new purse I got you," he says waving around the black long purse that he bought from chanel.

Of course, I fucking like it.

"You're impossible" I mutter walking through to the bathroom.

All I heard was his stupid laugh as he made his way back downstairs. Probably to go teach my baby how to drive his miniature car.

I decided to take advantage of having my brother here, so I decided to take a well-deserved shower after the exhausting day I've had.

I let the water run for a bit as I removed my necklace and rings and put them safely in a box on my table. I smiled to myself in the mirror as I heard the distant laughter of my two boys.

I must admit I wished Leon was there in the place of my brother, but I knew that was just for dreams not for reality.

I just began to unzip my skirt when suddenly I felt a hard rubber hand cover my mouth and I was instantly pulled back into a chest. A few months back I would have expected Leon to be behind some sick prank but this was way too real.

I tried to elbow him, but it was too late.

"let's go see your little boyfriend downstairs shall we" he grinned ear to ear as he pushed me to walk out.

My eyes suddenly widened realising what danger we were all in and most importantly Jayson. He was too young to be involved in all this. I could not put him in danger.

"No no please no don't hurt them" I cried struggling out of his hold. By the time we had gotten to the top of the staircase, George was standing at the bottom looking up to obviously see what was going on.

God no.

The original cheeky George I knew, was replaced with anger and most importantly fear as he watched me being dragged by this man. He made a move to help me, but my scream stopped him.

"one more step lover boy and I'll drive a knife right through her ribs," the attacker said pressing something sharp into my skin which caused me to scream.

"either we can all come to an agreement or my buddies join me, and we hurt your precious little boy" he added on. At the sound of my baby coming into this, I suddenly felt the need to see him. Was he okay, was he hurt?