Epilogue

6 years later

" Dad Is going to be pissed"

"Jay watch your language," I scolded Jayson hearing Him moan in the next room to his sister and cousins. I was sat in the kitchen in front of Francesca My youngest daughter feeding her as Cianna. Hailey's eldest daughter was helping me.

She sealed her lips shut as my spoon went to her lips. I sighed, don't make this hard on mommy.

6 years we've been married now, and we now have a pretty big family with us having two girls and my brother having twin boys it's very hard to catch a break.

Jayson was the eldest of them all and he was everything I expected for a son of Leon. Scarlett was my second, with Francesca being the youngest. Scarlett and Fran had a large age gap between them. It was nice.

Leon was currently driving back from the airport after staying a week in Germany for some business event.

He told me the specific details, but I think I was busy changing Francesca's nappy to remember.

My heart breaks for Jayson since he's the only boy and no surprise that Leon loves his two princesses. Jayson has learnt to develop some thick skin.

One night I found Jayson crying in his room and I can safely say it broke my heart. He made me promise not to tell Leon ashamed to be caught crying.

Let's just say I got mad at Leon for making his only son feel that way. The only valuable lesson that Jayson has learnt is that getting his father in trouble is much easier to do.

I slowly picked up Fran and walked into the living room to find them all gathered around the pizza in the living room that I ordered.

" your dad will not be pissed," I said to him, rubbing his hair between my fingers.

He stared at me almost like I was crazy. I honestly couldn't wait to have him home, taking care of 3 kids is a fulltime job and I don't know how much longer I can stay awake.

"Okay, boys let's get home before Leon beats this boys ass," Kaleb said holding both their backpacks in his hands.

Kaleb bent down and kissed Fran on the cheek, she smiled up at her uncle Kaleb.

" hey," Jayson exclaimed annoyed.

I followed the boys out and saw them off. I managed to get Fran to sit down with her sisters and read a book together hopefully then she will get tired and go to bed early.

I sat down next to Jayson and picked up his report card. He was good in a lot of his subjects, excelling in sports and Art. From an early age, we started to realise that Jay was particularly good at art and design and he enjoyed it.

Maths was where he struggled as it showed in his tests.

" if you just let your dad tutor you" Jayson shook his head almost harshly." He will realise how stupid I am, I don't need that from him" I had tried so many times to convince Jay to let Leon teach him but it's just not going to happen.

"Look, Jay, I know your father can be demanding but he is a really good teacher, I would have failed maths if it wasn't for him trust me. I'll speak to him and make sure he goes easy on you" not like I haven't done that already.

There is a lot of pressure on Jay to do well and set an example for his sister's, but I don't want to overwork him, that's the last thing I want.

He stayed silent, his lips rolling into his mouth, I hope that this was a sign that he was thinking about it.

"Mom Fran is crying again" I rubbed Jay's arm and stood up heading over to my sweet girl. Her eyes were filled with tears just waiting to fall. "What's wrong princess," I said to her lifting her up in my arms. She pressed her face into my neck.