28

Twenty Eight

Leon POV

"Liz, where are you" I said as soon as I walked out of the kitchen. My coffee in hand. " You can't use our son for your own needs" I shouted, running up the stairs to find this woman of mine. I absolutely despised going to these events mainly because it's full of gossip-hungry people and the media who don't know when to shut up.

I found Liz sitting in her towel drying her hair. If I wasn't so annoyed I would have taken advantage of this situation in front of me. Not only am I annoyed that she is, so hell-bent on going out tonight, but I found out two of my employees were sharing private documents to the dark web. Brilliant news for me who expected a relaxed night in with Liz tonight.

"oh come on Leon it will be great, it will be like a date" she tries to reason with me. I didn't need to surround myself with toxic groups of people to enjoy a night out with my fiancé.

"I'm still not going; I'd rather stay home with you and Jayson than go to this stupid event," I said firmly as I made a beeline for the room door, but Liz had other plans as she pulled at my arm roughly.

She pulled at me with that much force her towel practically slipped off her body leaving my eyes to trail down her silky skin that she just creamed with some special lotion that she bought. I pulled her close covering her body with my own. She was completely natural for me with no makeup, no sticky substances in her hair and smelling fresh and fruity.

I can't wait for her body to glow when she becomes pregnant again, growing a baby is probably one of her favourite experiences and I am fully prepared to make sure that she fully enjoys it this time round. I might even send Jean away when the baby is born so that we can both have a hands-on experience.

I won't lie, every time we have sex now I have the urge to push harder and deeper to make our chances increase.

"I know you are trying your hardest to prove to me what a good man you are but seriously when was the last time you let your guard down. I don't want to live like this knowing that you're living for me and not yourself" she tenderly stroked my jaw.

Bloody hell no wonder she's a good writer her words never fail to stop my beating heart.

"I'm not just living for myself Lizzy, I'm living for all of us and I'd rather be here at home with my family" I know I was being stubborn, but can't she just accept it.

Her annoyance was clear as day. It was almost funny to see her looking at me like that, but I knew I would be in real trouble if I even smiled right now. I'm literally telling my lips to not move a muscle.

"well tough luck Leon because we're going out. If you want any more children with your fiancé I suggest you go in there and get ready" she left me in the dust, her hair swinging behind her back and probably a giant smirk on her face.

All I could do was stand and stare at her as she walks away from me, her beautiful toned body for me to just admire.

I had not for once second stopped groaning and complaining since we left the house. Not only was Liz wearing the sexiest dress and her lips painted red just how I liked it. She was also making sure to not even listen to a single word I was saying.

I swear Hailey was hiding somewhere telling her exactly what to do to get me riled up, she doesn't normally have this much control over her actions.

I stood outside our car patiently waiting for her to exit the passenger seat. The cameras zeroed in on her beautiful long legs and went crazy when she finally showed everyone here her face. She was glowing tonight.