22

Silence

For a chatty charismatic guy, this is definitely new.

I instantly felt self-conscious as he stared at my body. I grabbed a pillow and placed it over my chest covering myself from his eyes. All my confidence was now gone after that intense look.

I have only ever been with Leon so seeing him look at me like that is like a stab to the heart.

"you're beautiful"

Wait what.

I looked up and saw Leon meet my eyes a secret smile playing on his lips. He grabbed hold of the cushion ripping it away from my body.

"why are you hiding something I already know so well. I could draw your body with my eyes closed Liz" he smirked up at me. he traced the line down my stomach that I had spent long hours in the gym perfecting.

"Don't ever hide from me Liz, I love your body any shape any size" isn't that what all guys say but we all know they have a preference.

Leon tapped my forehead "Naughty naughty, I know exactly what you're thinking and you should stop. You know I loved you before seeing any of this" he said sliding his hand down my stomach stopping at my hips. He pulled my leg up to wrap around his waist.

"Now I'm going to love every inch of your body" he whispered peppering kisses down my jaw.

I was so lost in his touching that I without noticing brought my hand up to rest on the back of his neck like I would always do.

"Lizzy" he warned. Now I was the one with the upper hand. I played with the hair at the back of his neck which forced him to kiss me harder. He pressed his mouth against mine, searching for my tongue. When he found it he took control which caused my hands to let go.

Leon paused.

I sat up on my elbows " what?" I asked him. He shook his head going to lean down again but I stopped him.

He sighed. Sitting up on his knees.

" I've missed you," he said quietly. My eyes rolled back at his stupid comment. I've missed him too but I thought we were getting into it just now.

"you've ruined the moment now. We were about to get dirty and now you want to be sweet" I shuffled out the bed walking to the dresser in the room.

I heard him get up wrapping his arms around me.

"this reminds me of our first night when you said that. you could never talk dirty with me " he said reminiscing.

Its true I never talked dirty I kind of left that to Leon since he loved to do it just to tease me.

"what else can you remember about our first night together?" I asked him turning around and leaning on the dresser.

A raw emotion swam in his eyes.

" how nervous you were " he smiled to himself. He took my hand bringing me back to the bed.

" I hadn't imagined we would do it that night all I wanted was to have you next to me in the morning but you surprised me" he winked at me. I felt hot just thinking about it.

Leon made dirty jokes he ever went as far as touching me so intimately but he stopped. He turned me on so much that I had to ask him to pleasure me.

I wanted it.

" you can't just go and tease a girl like that, " I told him wrapping my arms around his neck and straddling him on the bed.

He knew exactly what he was doing.