Hologram《Danny Phantom x reader》

Note:

(Y/N) = Your name

(L/N) = Last name

(N/N) = Your nickname

(H/C) = Hair colour

(f/s/c) = Your favourite science class

*******************************

The night was dark and the moon shone brightly. A cool breeze swept through her room window, and the stars shone brightly above in the sky. The only bright sources of light that she had right now was the lamp on her hard wooden desk, and the light shining from her computer. Even though it wasn't as bright as the moon's glowing light, it was still a bright source of light got which she could use to study for her project or homework on how to make a hologram. Yes, science was hard but it was (Y/N)'s passion. 

Even if she didn't want to become the ghost hunter that her parent's wanted her to be, they still supported her in studies and her passion.

She read on websites on how to make a hologram but so far, none were helpful. It was past her curfew when she was doing this. Something that she would hardly ever do since she was the 'very good and innocent child'. Not many had this skill of faking the perfect life or having the skill of having a knack at science but (Y/N) faked it all perfectly. Not even a single person suspected a thing. 

As she kept on studying, she felt herself feeling drowsy but she felt like she couldn't fall asleep. 'Must be the blue light from Mac's screen that's keeping me up.' she thought. But she didn't care about her drowsiness right at that moment.

A few moments later, (Y/N) was tired of feeling tired. She decided to walk down to the kitchen to make herself a cup o' coffee. Sounded like a good plan, 'til she heard a loud 'CRASH' from her kitchen. 

'Strange...' she thought. ' I don't remember leaving the backdoor open for the raccoons to enter. In fact, I don't think that we even have raccoons in Amity Park.'

Being the curious teen that she was, she decided that she would just take a little peek to see the chaos. If it WAS a raccoon, she would just chase it out. No problem. But, when she peeked, she saw some ghosts, who looked like he was a very mysterious detective with a skull cane fighting off a ghost that looked like... HOLY SMOKES IT WAS DANNY PHANTOM! AND THAT DUDE WITH THE CANE MUST BE AMORPHO!

(Y/N) had heard of Danny Phantom before and thought that it was just BS. A ghost boy fighting of ghost villains? Sure. She didn't care much about that. All her life, she thought that her parents were fighting off the ghosts in Amity Park. Welp, this proved that she was obviously wrong. 

Immediately, her first reaction was to defend herself. (Y/N) (L/N) was not some petty damsel in distress. She learned all forms of self-defense so,  just in case it came to these kinds of things, she was prepared. 

Danny Phantom seemed to have noticed her at the corner of his eye because he yelled at her, "Go! Now! I can handle him!" as he continued to fight against Amorpho.

"I am not some damsel. In fact, I'm going to help Danny. Just to prove to him that (Y/N) (L/N) can be useful and not an idiotic love-sick damsel. Urgh,"  She cringed at the thought. 

She ran up the stairs, dodging the flying pottery that barely missed her head. (Y/N) ran into her parent's room as quietly as she could and ran towards a bedside cabinet to grab a Fenton Thermos. Her parents were friends with the Fentons. The Fentons gave it to them just in case of situations like these. 

(Y/N) grabbed the flask and ran out of the room and down the stairs to help Danny Phantom. She then yelled, "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" to the ghost as she opened the flask and tried to trap Amorpho in it. The villain's ghost was then sucked into the flask as (Y/N) shut it tight. You could see that Amorpho was punching the flask from the inside.

(Y/N) then passed the flask to the ghost. "Here, take it. That should hold him for now." Yes, she was a little shocked from all the events happening so quickly but still handed the flask to the phantom. 

"Uhh... thanks? Sorry. Just a little surprised." Danny replied. "Why?" (Y/N) asked. "Because most of the girls I rescue don't help out at all actually. They just kinda... stand there watching the battle and pretend to be a damsel in distress. I only know of one other girl who bothers to help out and her name's Sam Manson, yeah. Besides her, you're the only other girl who actually has the guts to help. I appreciate that." 

"Oh um. Ok, I guess. The name's (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N). Don't worry, I know who you are. Pretty sure that almost everyone does. Hehe." 

"Nice... uh... do you-" Danny was about to ask something but was cut off by (Y/N)'s question. "Are you busy tonight?" "Uh... I don't think-" "Good. Because I need to know... how do you turn tangible and intangible?" 

"I... actually don't know." "Damn it! How am I supposed to make a holograph now?!" "Holograph?" "Yeah! You heard me! A holograph." She sighed. 

"I suppose I could take a look and help you..." Danny suggested. "Wait, REALLY?!" (Y/N) excitedly exclaimed. 

Then, the two teens ran to her room to do that project. And that's how the ghost boy fell in love with the science lover. As the night wore on, the more tired (Y/N) got. Halfway through the project, Danny noticed that he had some weight on his shoulder. He turned his head and saw her (H/C) head on his shoulder. He looked at her and sighed as he took a little whiff of her hair.

Just a sniff. Smelled nice. 

The project was then completed at 4:00 am. Danny had helped to finish it for her since she was so tired. He wrote you a small letter on a post-it note and left her room.

The next morning, (Y/N) abruptly woke up, suddenly thinking about how she left her project alone. She shot out of bed and ran to her desk to only find that her project was finally completed. She then checked the time. 

"OH DAMN I'M LATE!" 

*******************************

(Y/N) dashed into class with her project in her arms, barely making to (f/s/c). "I'M HERE!" she yelled, making the whole class face her. Thank potatoes and molasses that the teacher hadn't arrived yet (Get the reference? *wiggles eyebrows*). Turns out the she was 30 mins early. (Y/N) took her seat in class right next to her best friend, Janna. "Damn gurl, That was one finnneeeee entrance." Janna smirked at her friend, who was now the topic of the class. "Oh shut up!" (Y/N) replied as she playfully slapped Janna's arm. "Nice, your arms have more muscle this week than last week. I must admit, I'm slightly impressed." Janna continued, ignoring the slap. "Probs from building the hologram."

"YOU'RE DONE WITH THE HOLOGRAM?! JEEZ LOUISE GURL!! LEMME SEE!" 

"Fine." 

"Hey uh... (N/N)?" 

"What is it Janna?" 

"You got a note one your hologram. From someone named Danny Phantom? Wait.... DANNY PHANTOM?!" Janna, who was obviously shocked, was holding a post-it note with your name on it. (Y/N) immediately turned into a dark shade of pink as she tried to reach over and snag the note from her best friend. In the end, she finally got it, claiming that she was victorious, while Janna, was grumbling about getting her next time. 

(Y/N) read the note over and over again, just to make sure that she was reading it right. She then crumpled the note into a little ball and stuffed it in her pocket as she blushed a crimson red. Nice. 

"Ooh~ looks like a little someone has a crush here.." Janna teased. "No, Janna, I don't have a crush." "You sure?" "100%." "Lemme changed that to 10.0% for ya. Hehe." "Janna!" The next thing she knew, she was running after Janna, not noticing a certain pair of green eyes watching her adoringly, chase her best friend just for the fun of it. 

*******************************

Heya guys, sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I've been so busy with school, tuition and vacations in my hands. I wasn't allowed to bring any electronics on the trip. Sad. Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoyed this one as I will be posting a new chappie soon, so keep a lookout on your notifications. Thanks for your support you guys! You guys are the best! ❤️