Scenarios 《More Platonic! Rocket Raccoon x reader Scenarios》

Requested by : anonymous 

Note:

▫️This oneshot is a continuation of a previously requested oneshot so please do not complain to me about how I'm being 'unfair' even though this wasn't even completed. Thank you.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️:

▫️This is rocket raccoon we're talking about, there'll obvs be some swearing :')

.

.

.

If not some then loads. . .

▫️Reader has powers such as fire and water / ice, and is Rocket's little sister. 

▫️A certain scenario / imagine contains abuse. If it makes you uncomfortable, you may skip. 

▫️Imagines are more of points, scenarios are more story-like.

▫️Female reader, so sorry to the male readers out there. 

Letz go.

⁎*✩*⁎

1. When he finds you [Imagine]

· He found you after the fight with Thanos and took pity on you, since he grew up without his family. 

· Felt the responsibility to be like a dad, uncle and older brother all at the same time as he and the guardians took turns to look after you (he mainly did it).

· He did some research based off of your DNA and found out that you were originally a normal human baby but was experimented on by people who were like H.Y.D.R.A and ended up with (fire & water powers / ice powers), and even though you were abnormal, he still loved you like how every little baby should be loved.

· Was super hyped when he brought the baby onto the ship.

· "Hey guys! I found this adorable little human kid! Can we keep it?"

· "Is Rocket actually carrying a baby?"

· Eventually, the guardians accepted you as their own and treated you like the little sister, but Rocket was the most protective and jealous.

· "Heya Rocket! Just came to say 'hi' to little baby (Y/N—" 

*hisses at Quill while carrying a very happy and gummy smiling (Y/N)*

"Okay then..."

· Once, while the rest of the guardians were on a mission (Rocket reluctantly let you go), you hung out with Groot, and when they returned, Rocket immediately checked you for any injuries and immediately began to pamper you again.

⁎*✩*⁎

2. Your First birthday [Scenario]

"Hey, kid. It's time to get up."

Yawning while slowly getting up and rubbing your eyes, you saw that your brother, well, adopted brother, was sitting on your bed trying his best to wake you up. 

"Mornin' big bro," you yawned again while rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. He smiled softly at the sight, you were really adorable and cuddly.