A Guy That I'd kinda be Into《Dipper x Reader》

Ok I know I said I was gong to do the Danny Phantom x reader oneshot, but I heard this song and inspiration hit me and this happened. So... this is a 'Be More Chill' au I guess... 

Note: I tried. 

⚠️ Warning ⚠️:

▫️I do not own the song or image, probably the plot line, but that's it.

▫️I've already chosen a name for the reader, which is Ava Smiths, if you don't like it to you're uncomfortable with it, you can change it.

▫️Reader is Christine in the oneshot and Dipper is Jeremy and Bill is the Squip. I'm thinking of someone to be Jake, and Mabel, Candy, Pacifica and Grenda are the ensemble. 

▫️Tons. Of. BLUSHING. :D

▫️Singing is in bold (confusing? Ikr.)

▫️Dipper singing is in a Bold Italic. Both of you singing is just italic.

Enjoy!

Ever since 7th grade, you hung out with the Pine's twins, especially Dipper, you two were closer than ever, and Mabel was like your sister. But little did you know that Dipper had developed feelings for you. And fortunately for him, the both of you attended play rehearsal together, and you both would walk to rehearsal together and always end up early. Song and dance was never really Dipper's forte, but he would do it, just to see you smile. 

One day you guys happened to be walking to the school's hall, attending a meeting for the drama students and the both of you were chatting and laughing normally until the topic of crushes came up. 

You sighed as you entered the hall with Dipper, being the first to arrive as usual. You sat your bags down and began to walk towards the stage and ran a hand over the top as you inhaled the familiar scent of wood. Dipper sat down as you started to sing, not noticing that Mabel and group were playing some of the band instruments. 

"Say there's this person you pass in the hall everyday," You tucked a few strands of your hair behind you ear while blushing. "You've known him since seventh grade." Dipper blushed as you walked around the hall, running your hand on the top of the stage as you continued to sing while wandering around.

"You're used to thinking about him in a certain way, from the persona that he displayed." You rubbed the nape of your neck with your left arm while shrugging a shoulder. Dipper continued to sit silently as he thought that your singing was beautiful. "Then something changes, and he changes..." Dipper blushed harder, with you, somehow, not noticing. 

"From a guy that you'd never be into, into a guy that I'd kinda be into. From a guy that you'd never be into, into a guy that I'd kinda be into." You sang as you got into the stage and started to dance a little dance that followed the lyrics of your song. "Is he worth it?" You looked at him, with the eyes that he could never say 'no' to. "Dipper Pines? Is he?"

Dipper was still blushing when he looked to his left, only to see his Squip, Bill, sitting next to him, legs on the seat in front and picking at his nails. "Is Ava talking about me?" Dipper asked curious and still blushing profusely. "Of course she is." Bill replied, still checking out his nails. "I've been activating your pheromones. Keep it up, Pine tree." Dipper blushed harder, if it was even possible. 

Dipper turned his head back to see you singing again, happily. "Say there's this person that you never knew that well." You continued to sing, pacing back and forth, thinking of your crushes eyes and smile, your face turning into the colour of a strawberry. This time, Mabel and her group mates sang with you, and they were like a back up chorus, but what they said made Dipper extremely nervous. "She's totally into you." You playfully glared at them as they winked at you. Nevertheless, you continued to sing. 

"You thought you had him pegged, but now you can tell he's gone from a guy you'd never be into, into a guy that I'd kinda be into, from a guy that you'd never be into, into a guy that I'd kinda be into, is he worth it? Dipper Pines?" Your back was facing Dipper, but then you turned around, asking him the question but this time, Bill joined in, and fortunately for Dipper you could not see him. "Absolutely." The both of them answered eagerly, while Bill was way more calm than Dipper was about the whole thing. 

You faced them again and started to sing on stage once more. "I don't always relate to other people my age, except when I'm on the stage." You hopped off the stage and started walking towards them. More and more students were coming in, one by one. You sat on Dipper's right and continued to sing. "There are so many changes that I'm going through, and... why am I telling this to you?" You asked. You forgot for a second where you were going with this. "Oh right." You rubbed the back of your neck again. 

"Guess there's a part of me that wants to..." you sang as yo bell the edge of you seat, shoulders shrugged and you looking down. Dipper was tense as he had a death grip on the edge of the seat, his fingers itching to hold your hand. "I guess a part of me wants, who knew?" You closed your eyes and leaned slightly onto Dipper's shoulder. He tensed before relaxing slightly, and looked at Bill, who just gave him an encouraging face and a double thumbs up. 

"I guess a part of me likes to talk to you, I guess a part of me likes to, who knew?" At every word, you inched closer, and so did Dipper. "I guess a part of me likes to sit with you. I guess a part of me likes to, who knew?" This time the both of you were really close, your eyes half lidded and so was his, noses almost touching. "I guess a part of me likes to hang with you, I guess a part of me-" You both abruptly stopped, realising what was going on and when you heard a camera shutter on someone's phone 'snap'. Your eyes widened, and so did his. The both of you pulled away, blushing like crazy. 

You both chuckled awkwardly as you both rubbed the back of your necks. You looked away until you were ready to continue. "Back to play rehearsal. I know that it's weird but it's totally true." You both looked at each other, still blushing, Bill in the background, fangirling inside with Mabel. "The guy that I'd kinda be into..." you sand, Dipper singing after. "The guy that you'd kind of be into..." Then the both of you sang together, Mabel screaming inside for a kiss. 

"The guy that I'd (you'd) kinda be into..." You both looked at each other, softly looking at each other. "Is..." You sang when suddenly, the hall door bust open, making everyone look at who the person was. A familiar set of blue eyes and blonde hair made you sing out their name. 

"Gabe."

End credit scene:

Mabel angrily stomped on the guitar, the other group members cowering in fear, as Bill shook his head pinching the bridge of his nose. Dipper was silently crying in corner and you continued to gush over Gabe, the blonde brat trying to avoid you.

The end.

Word count (including end credit song): 1124 words

Yes. I did use Gabe as Jake. I am absolutely wicked and exhausted. 

K imma go to die now, bai. 

.

.

.

Next oneshot: Danny Phantom x reader