Just Your Problem《Tom Lucitor x Demon! reader ➼ Angst》Pt. 2

Here's the pt 2 for the previous chapter requested by jenniferlovergurl512 . I'm hoping that this won't be as long as the first one...

Anyways, let's begin!

Note: 

▫️Song included in this chapter.

▫️Angst train in you area! Choo choo!

▫️Get dem tissues ready to cry in disappointment.

▫️Unedited

⚠️ Warning! ⚠️:

▪️Mentions of self-harm may trigger some readers. If you do feel uncomfortable reading that part, you are more than welcome to skip this chapter or part.

=====================================

Tom lightly touched the envelope as he looked over it with red, puffy eyes from crying. Looking once more at the folded white package, he slammed it down on the table, not being able to bear the grief. He stormed down the hallway of the ginormous room to enter her bathroom, deciding to freshen up and wash away the tears that were now falling. 

Unfortunately, in that bathroom, the bathtub never went unnoticed since the day she left the world. He held back the tears from falling, weeping silently. Not being able to share the guilt with anyone, he snatched the silver pair of normal scissors from the countertop as he slit a few cuts across his wrists.

The black blood seeping through his purple skin only made him remember that day even clearer. How the blood mixed with the water. How the silver pair of scissors was right next to the tub. How her heart had stopped beating, since she was half demon after all. How she drowned herself, after slitting her wrists.

And why did she do that? The answer was simple. Because of him.

But the worst part was that he didn't even realise that he had caused the pain. He had only realised that when Star gave him the letter that was meant for him, and was written by you. Star glared at him, blaming him fin the death of her cousin. Not caring for what he had to say, she shoved the letter into his hands and left him alone to read it.

Now, back in his room located in the Underworld, Tom felt all the guilt fall onto his shoulders as he sat on his bed, envelope in hands. Slowly but surely, he unwrapped the letter, finally reading it for what it had to say. He found the letter opened slightly as he assumed that Star had read it. He found a tape in the envelope that was with the letter. He decided to listen to it later.

He let some tears escape his eyes as he opened the packaging of the envelope, remembering her neat writing and the way she looked with her tongues sticking out when she intensely writing something. His heart broke when he read the first line. 

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕿𝖔𝖒,

Yeah... she always started with a 'Dear Somebody...' But this was the one that affected him the most. Her fancy writing was only used for addressing the person. Her normal writing was shown later in the letter.

𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓂.

𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝓊𝓅𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓃, 𝐼 𝓈𝒶𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓊𝓃𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈. 𝐼 𝒶𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉.