Wishes I want to be true《Rocket Raccoon x OC ➼ Fluff》

Requested by: I_Love_Transformers_

Ok so... im still new about writing love stories with furries (lol im sorry) so... this is new... enjoy!

'Ever since Thanos had snapped his fingers, nothing was the same,' Lucy and Rocket thought in despair, holding hands while thinking of what to do. Groot, Peter, Mantis and Drax disappeared, Gamora died, and Nebula... what the heck were they supposed to do with her?!

Everything was in shambles as they gripped onto each other tightly. Finally noticing each other's death-grip, they looked at each other in silence until Rocket spoke up.

"You okay, darling?"

Her heart fluttered at the nickname despite the situation they were in.

"Yea. I'm fine," Lucy responded, nuzzling herself further into Rocket's chest. "Just thinking."

She gripped his hand again as he hummed. They had never been this close before, but ever since what happened, every single action mattered to each other. They could not lose anyone else, they couldn't afford to. They couldn't bear to.

"What you thinkin' bout?" He asked, slightly curious.

"Just thinking of... you know? Our friends?" She pressed further into his chest (which was only recently proven possible). "And... uh, what might've happened if that stupid son of a prune, Thanos, showed up."

He chuckled at her fiery temper towards the Titan and sighed, still thinking of way to return his friends. Groot was only a child / teenager when he disappeared. The thought heavy on his mind. "At least we have each other." He responded to her thoughts, brushing a hand through her fur.

Tiredness swept over her form as her breathing got lighter, eyelids feeling heavier by the second.

"Y'know, Rocket? These thoughts? Those are the wishes I want to be true." She sighed. "The kind which I want to believe in. The kind where everything is perfect. No enemies. No deaths. No stupid purple sons of prunes." She smiled to herself.

"These are the kinds I like to dream of." She whispered. "Night, Rocket."

"G'night Lucy."

And with that, she drifted off into darkness.

hahhahha im done.....

welp bai

also all these one-shots have been published on Quotev

- Im_a_human06