Another Halfa《Danny Phantom x reader Pt. 2 ➼ Fluff》

i decided to do the second part becuz CrystalGemGirl18 inspired me to do so :D

⚠️ Warning ⚠️:

▫️The last name of your alter-ego is Fantôme, which is french for ghost.

▫️Light swearing included such as shit, crap, FRICK, etc. (im actually not sure if there will be any tho...)

▫️I ain't doing no kissing scenes. They make me uncomfortable.

Notes:

(Y/N) - your name

(n/n) - nickname

Enjoy!

『💚』

***

I felt my head throb as my vision was blurred, I groaned as I struggled to sit up from the comfy soft surface I was on. Everything flooded into my mind and jolted up, remembering about Vlad.

"Shit!" I panicked. I held my head in pain as the blood rushed in.

"(Y/N)? You're up! Thank God." A familiar voice rang in my ears.

"Danny? Is that you?" I asked, as my vision still wasn't 100% clear yet. I heard him walk over towards me as I recognised (from what I could see) was the rest of my bedroom in the background. He must've carried me home, or at least asked Sam or Tucker to help. 

Next thing I knew, he was sitting at the foot of my bed, as he smiled softly. 

"Heya, (n/n)." He grinned. I smiled. I was so gonna yell at him for not coming sooner. 

"Danny," I started smiling. 

"Yea?" He leaned closer.

"WHERE THE FRICK WERE YOU?!" I yelled, even though I had a slight head-ache. "DANNY, I SWEAR. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN VLAD FRIGGIN SLAMMED ME INTO A WALL?! I WAS BLEEDING LIKE CRAZY AND I HONESTLY THOUGHT I GOT A CONCUSSION! WHY WERE YOU NOT HERE SOONER?!"

"(Y/N)–"

"Don't you '(Y/N)' me. I could've been in a coma or could've died. This entire job is risky and you and I know it. We agreed to work together for a reason, Danny. So neither of us will die during the missions. You just risked my life out there. Yea, I'm thankful that you arrived to save my ass, but you came so late, I felt like I was losing everything. Like I was losing you..." 

Danny's look of guilt had appeared and he scooted closer to me to give me a hug. I leaned into him as he patted my back. I felt my tears pooling in my eyes. I couldn't lose my mum, or dad, I couldn't lose Sam or Tucker. I couldn't definitely lose Danny. I... I loved him for all I care. I trusted him up to the point that we both know each other's real identities.

He softly rubbed circles on my back as I let the tears out. I could feel his calm aura radiating off of him and onto me. I gripped his shirt, hoping that this wasn't a dream, and that I wasn't dying on a hospital bed.

"(n/n), you are strong, I know you are. I believe in you, and I'll never let you die on me like that. Never. Understand?" He pulled away as I looked him in his blue eyes (We had de-transformed). I nodded while looking down. Suddenly the words I wish he would never hear slipped out of my mouth.

"I love you, Danny."

Shit.

I started to panic, and began to think of an excuse to cover up for myself. I couldn't think of any...

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."

"(Y/N)–"

"I mean, I love you, platonically."

"(Y/N)–"

"Wait, no, that doesn't sound right."

"(Y/N)!!"

"yEs?"

He pulled me in for a hug as I blushed heavily.

"Calm down. You're hyperventilating. And no worries. I love you too."

At that moment, I hugged him tighter while I turned into a tomato. I never wanted this moment to end.

The halfa I loved, finally loved me back.

***

AHAHAHAHAHA im done with this and i think it's ok!! :D

anyways, i may just be making one-shots for fun, but for now im on break. so readers, please stay safe, and stay home during this crazy time :) I love y'all, y'all are amazing people to read my shit writing. :'D

welp, signing out for now,

- Im_a_human06