Just Your Problem《Tom Lucitor x Demon! reader ➼ Angst》Pt. 1

Yes. This is Tom Lucitor Angst. I love this little bundle of anger. Anyways, brace yourselves as this might be one of the worst angst y'all have ever read. 

Oneshot requested by jenniferlovergurl512 . Thanks for the request!

Note:

▫️To all those who are reading this, this is probably one of my first few times writing angst so please forgive me if this turns out terrible. 

▫️I will also choose your features and clothes, but you may choose what colour you wish to wear it in.

▫️Key :

▪️(f/c) - favourite colour

▪️(s/f/c) - second favourite colour

▪️(e/c) - eye colour

▫️This oneshot may be a long one, and it's kinda like a prologue.

▫️Part 2 will be released and it will have more Tom in it. Promise. :)

▫️A song will be included in Part 2.

=====================================

Being a shadow demon, your world was never the best, considering that your cousin was Bill Cipher, who was a chaotic idiot. He had destroyed everything that you've loved and known, hoping to drive you insane to make you his 'partner' (more like a demon slave), due to his girlfriend, Ava Smiths, dumping him. 

In order to escape from him, you snuck off into the streets of Gravity Falls which was suffering Weirdmeggadon. You wore a cloak, to cover up your obvious shadow demon features; the brown horns, lilac purple hair and the teardrop marks on your cheeks that you thought all shadow demons had. Like I said. What you thought

But unlike any other shadow demons, you wore, lighter coloured clothes. You wore a (f/c) crop top hoodie, and a (s/f/c) sundress underneath. On your hands were black leather fingerless gloves and on your waist was a thick black leather belt with a gold buckle, a present from Bill before he went insane. You also wore white knee-high converse boots with gold laces to hold them together and tie them up. A teardrop necklace lay from your neck, to help you control your powers since your wand was destroyed. 

The necklace was found with you when you were in your parents' doorstep. Yes, you were adopted. The wand was with you in the basket as well and you have used ever since. Until now.

You wore a plain brown cloak as you wandered for an exit from Gravity Falls, taking pity on the poor, suffering townspeople as you continued your walk in the town until you reached the forest. As a kid, your parents told you to never enter a forest in the town called 'Gravity Falls' as you could've been killed by what was in it. Yet, you had to disobey them now, in order to survive since they were dead.

You walked in the forest, cautiously, for the next 15 minutes, until you foot had stepped in something, a pair of (f/c) scissors lay under your feet. A pair with a very intricate design. Curiously, you picked up the scissors and automatically, you started to snip them through the air. 

Suddenly, to your surprise, a portal opened from where you snipped the air with the scissors. Your (e/c) eyes started to eye the portal suspiciously as you stick your finger in. You pulled it out a few seconds later, and thinking it was safe, you stuck your entire arm through this time, slowly going in. 

A few seconds later, you ended up in a little town, which looked like Gravity Falls, but more, quiet and peaceful, except for the occasional car horns that you heard. You walked around little, curious to know about this place and who inhabited it. At the moment, you came a long a little Mexican (or was it Spanish?) styled house with a strange looking castle part sticking out of it. You decided to just knock and ask where you were, hoping to not cause any trouble.