Ronald Speirs

Prompt: When Speirs runs through Foy like a maniac. (The episode scenes are slightly altered to accommodate yours and Speirs' relationship.)
🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫

This was not good. Easy was pinned down all because Lieutenant Dike couldn't function properly on a battlefield as a soldier let alone as a leader. Kraut fire kept you from getting any closer to the small village of Foy and so here you sat next to Lieutenant Dike screaming at him, along with many others, to get it the fuck together. But that was the farthest thing from his mind.

Back with Winters
"What the fuck is going on out there?! Dike's gonna get them all killed!" Captain Speirs was most definitely not in a good mood. The life of his most cherished lover was in the hands of an idiot. It frustrated him to no end but that did not change the fact that there was nothing he could do about it.

He cursed under his breath. Prayed. Fumed. Kicked things and punched things. Certainly scared the hell out of his men. He was scared as hell. But most of all he made a silent promise to murder Lieutenant Dike if y/n didn't walk away from this. "Captain Speirs!!!" His feet moved as fast as they could to Winters and then even quicker to relieve Lieutenant Dike. Finally.

Out in Foy
Words cannot express the amount of relief you were feeling when Speirs came running like a lunatic onto the battlefield. Mostly because you were scared for his life. He placed his hand gently on Dike's shoulder. "I'm taking over." Dike nodded quickly and sprinted away. "Y/n!!!" You came running to the call.

"Hey sweetheart. What do we got?" "Well most the Company's spread out here. First platoon tried to circle around and attack from behind but they're being pinned down by a sniper. He's in the building with the caved roof." You told him quickly. "First Sergeant Lipton! I want mortars and grenade launchers on that building til it's gone. When it's gone I want first to go straight in forget going around everyone else follow me." He said quickly before taking your hand. "Yes sir." The men ran off to complete their orders and Speirs took just a split second to check you for wounds.

"You okay?" "Yes I'm fine." "Okay be careful." You watched as he ran off. Then you followed first into battle after him. He  began his assault simple. Following the plan and waiting for I Company. Once the realization had set in that I Company had been disconnected from Easy was when it all went to hell for your blood pressure. Speirs had begun to tear across the battlefield. He was psychotic. Running across the battlefield to hook up with I, rifle in hand. At first the Germans had seemed to be in a shock and didn't shoot at him. Then he came running back.

Later that day as you had been settling down from the battle and attempting to lower your heart rate, he walked up to you with a wide grin on his face. As he leaned in for a kiss, your hand made sharp contact with his cheek. He was surprised momentarily before recovering. "What the hell was that for babe?" "Giving me a heart attack! I thought the Germans were gonna kill you." Tears brimmed your eyes and you hated how connected he made you to your feelings. How easily he could make you cry.

He wrapped his arms around you tightly. "Im sorry. Im so sorry doll." You smiled gently at the nick name and he had a silent second of victory. Until the shots rang out. He threw you behind a building before running there with you and looking for the threat. You cheered with the men as Shifty killed the man.

And now here you sat half asleep, half eavesdropping in on Lipton and Speirs' conversation. "Maybe that's because Tercius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the toughest, meanest, son of a bitch in the whole Roman Legion." You faded out waking up towards the end of the conversation. "...always been the leader of Easy Company. Anyways I'd better get this one to bed." He picked you up like a bride and you snuggled closer to his chest somehow missing the last words he and Lipton exchanged. But you were in his arms and that was all either of you needed.