Joe Liebgott

I only did one imagine for Joey in this book and it was sad. My poor little bebe needs a little fluffy one. It's kinda short.
ON THE ICE
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"I'm not gonna lie Doll, I'm a little scared here." You laughed and Joe glared at you as he shakily followed you onto the death trap you called an ice rink. "You jumped out of an airplane to shoot at Nazis and held the barraging at the Bois Jacques with your division known as the 'Battered Bastards of Bastogne' and you scared to go ice skating?" You were keeling with laughter. Joe was still gripping firmly onto the railing, refusing to move from it. 

"Yes and don't laugh at me. I never jumped out of an airplane in metal shoes onto a slippery icy surface!" He was protesting and had moved into a sitting position against the wall. "Awww, poor Joey." You cooed, teasing him. You made your way over to him and hauled him up from the wall, being careful not to fall. 

"C'mon Joe. I'll hold your hand the entire time I promise." He huffed and reluctantly allowed you to pull him further into the ring. You were doing well. You were starting to notice he was getting the hang of it and slowly started loosening your fingers from his, being careful not to let go too quickly. Then, once you were sure he was concentrating and completely distracted you let go.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, hold on a second," You skated skillfully ahead of him even going backward at one point to keep an eye on him. "How're you so good at this?" You chuckled, skating just slightly out of his view while still being close enough that you could see him. "Don't abandon me!" You laughed loudly and moved around behind him, skating right up next to him. Then you skated a spin around him. You were having wayyy too much fun with this.

"Stop that! Don't you dare spin," he looked on at you in horror and you sped up and did a split into the air. "I remember a promise being made." You knew that if you kissed him the two of you might fall, but you couldn't help yourself. He looked all too adorable arms out like an airplane with a prominent pout on his lips. You skated up to him and kissed him fully on the lips. To your surprise when his hands wrapped around your waist you guys didn't fall. 

You backed out of his arms and took both of his hands in yours, skating in front of him so you were going backwards. "It's just like dancing Joey. I'll lead." He nodded and with a bite of his lip, allowed you to lead him in the dance of ice skating,

That is, lead him face flat onto the ice.