Baberoe

Heffron and Roe

1. Who's the cuddler?
Babe. Just get him a soft blanket and his lover and he's all for a nice nap.

2. Who makes the bed?
Gene. Babe never really thought much of it and kind of always just left it alone

3. Who wakes up first?
Gene. This man never seems to sleep. Always getting nightmares of the war. Which he knew would be normal but now he seems to get only ten minutes before another one comes along. Safe to say he doesn't sleep much.

4. Who has the weird taste in music?
Babe. Really into very heavy metal. Which Gene finds a little unusual for such a soft little man child.

5. Who's more protective?
Babe. Gene is really quiet and soft spoken. He never seems to want to stand up for himself. Babe, growing up in philly and being the youngest, knows exactly how to stand up to bullies.

6. Who sings in the shower?
Babe. Loud as an elephant. Screaming Cole Porter songs, sometimes at 2 or 3 in the morning.

7. Who cries during movies?
Yet again Babe. Gene is, as usual, stone faced.

8. Who spends the most money when shopping?
They spend about equal amounts both having grown up with large, poor, families and strict parents, they've learned to really save their money and spend it only on things they really need. (Although Babe does like to splurge from time to time)

9. Who kisses rougher?
Gene. He keeps all these emotions bottled up all the time and always seems to have a certain fiery passion.

10. Who's more dominate? (Opt. Just say no 10 if you don't want to include it)
Gene. Again very passionate. Plus he's used to being in charge and being on top. Babe doesn't have the heart to tell him no.

11. My rating of the ship 1-10?/ what I think of the ship?/ do I ship it?
12/10. I love this ship. It's beautiful. They're so compatible and I absolutely, 100%, ship it.