George Luz

Prompt- I just love little moments with Georgie. He's so pure and happy all the time
——————————————
George:  *Starts singing Oklahoma for the tenth time in thirty minutes*
Y/n: I swear to God George Luz I will rip your tongue from your mouth.
George: But you love my tongue and what it can do. (winks)
Y/n: *Flips him off and walks away*
———————
George: This is killing me!
Y/n: Good. Die.
———————
Y/n: *Gives heartfelt speech*
George: That was beautiful doll. Really. But when are we gonna eat dinner?
———————
Y/n: I'm gonna strangle you, George Luz
George: Can you even reach my neck???
Y/n: We are the same height!
———————
Y/n: Georgie have you seen my bra?
George: Not since last night. (winks)
———————
George: Are you blushing?
Y/N: NO! 
George: Did I get your beautiful ass to blush? Was that me?
Y/N: No, I'm just cold! It's cold outside.
George: Uh-huh. It's totally the cold, and not the fact that I told you that 'Your face is adorable and I bet the rest of you is too.'
Y/N: Shut up!
———————
Lip: So Luz you're telling me if Y/N jumped off of a cliff, you'd jump after her?
George: Well somebody has to save her dumbass
Y/N: Awww... I think.
———————
*One Year Anniversary*
Y/N: George, honey the diamonds are beautiful, but why something so expensive?
George: Well they were a little less expensive. Bull found them when he was working and then I sent them to Johnny who sent them to his glass making factory and he had some of his more experienced workers press it into the molds. Then I sent them down to my friend Leonard at the jewelers and he socketed them into this necklace.
Y/N: I'm very thankful Georgie, but really, why?
George: Being completely honest, I didn't think I would make it past the first date, let alone one year. Thought I would have driven you off by now. This is thank you for putting up with me and my ignorance.
Y/N: You're very welcome but you never have to thank me for that. I will very gladly put up with you for a whole nother year. And every year after that for the rest of our lives. I love you, George Luz.
———————