Webgott/Liebster

Liebgott and Webster

1. Who's the cuddler?
Surprisingly it's Liebgott. He has this big tough exterior but he's a sucker for cuddles.

2. Who makes the bed?
Webster. Without a doubt. He asked Lieb to do it one time and he forgot the sheets. That was the end of that.

3. Who wakes up first?
Also Webster. He's tried to wake Lieb up but it's no use. That man can sleep through anything. Unless he's got work, he is not getting up.

4. Who has the weird taste in music?
Liebgott. He's into like Frank Sinatra and stuff but he's also into folk music.

5. Who's more protective?
Lieb again. Webster is kind of sensitive so Joe is always there to rescue him.

6. Who sings in the shower?
Webster. At first Lieb thought it was weird but now he finds it oddly endearing to hear his lover belt out love songs in the shower.

7. Who cries during movies?
Lieb. Still has the soft interior and when he gets really into a movie, he just can't help it. His eyes get all teary, Webster pulls him close and the waterworks begin.

8. Who spends the most money when shopping?
Webster. He grew up in a very rich family where they bought whatever they wanted. Lieb on the other hand was part of a poor family with many children who often went hungry. Adding the depression into that, he's very conservative about his money.

9. Who kisses rougher?
Lieb. He's almost a little aggressive.

10. Who's more dominate? (Opt. Just say no 10 if you don't want to include it)
Definitely Lieb. He'd never want to be told what to do.

11. My rating of the ship 1-10?/ what I think of the ship?/ do I ship it?
I think they're about an 8 or 9. They're certainly cute and I could see it as a good match. I guess I kind of ship it.