2

Third Person POV:

Tick, tick, tick... A boy... Zachary Dean Herron to be exact... tick, tick, tick. Sat insanely quiet, having a mental staring contest with his speaking clock, sure of himself that he'd win this battle. The only light source available in his white based room, flickered... on, off, on, off... then back on.

His glare continued on the ticking clock, even at times you'd think he'd stare for so long that the glass would shatter, but never did, his glare would stay that way until she arrived...her?Zach had overheard his doctor's conversation, communicating just outside his white iron door, that they had finally found someone...a girl actually, brave enough to handle Zach after the horrid events his last...let's say, doctor, experienced, Zach hates the term therapist, he believes he isn't insane, but he sees people, wouldn't you call that insane?

You may be wondering what conflict he caused to end up in such a terrifying place, well then sit back, and I can tell you exactly what thee' Zach Herron did to get tossed in an asylum, we'll start from when he was fifteen.

Since Zachary was fifteen he'd have visions, shadows, call them ghosts if you want to even, but then the visions become reality one day, not shortly after seeing the shadows from his head, he shut out his real friends and became playmates with the monsters turning him against his own family. Strangling your mother isn't something you should do, but that didn't stop Zach from doing the commands the ghosts requested, pouncing at his own mother, Myta. Even Reese and Ryan were too afraid of what the older sibling may do to even leave their rooms.

Myta eventually saw the demons had taken her son away, there was absolutely no soul hidden behind the eyes of Zachary Dean Herron, her own son, so they packed his belongings and dropped him off at, "Rolling Hills Asylum," in hopes of someday they'd get their ecstatic, loving boy back.

Now that we got that out of the way, let me tell you what happened to the last "doctors" that had tried and tried non-stop, even if they had only slept two hours that night, to retrieve Zach back to his normal self, They broke, more specifically Zach broke them, drove them so insane that one had taken the pen he used during Zach's sessions and jabbed it into his throat, another driving off a bridge into water, and the last doctor had shot a bullet straight through his brain, this all happening because of the boy known as Zach, but maybe things would go down a brighter path because Zachary had ceased to have a girl doctor, but then again he is just a psychopath, surely someone could regain his smiling subjective back, right?

Well, that's why they had done their research and called in Dr.Lena Taylors, psychologist. She had planned on using her story of once being in Zach's place...yes, she too had been sent away at the age of fifteen to an asylum, the exact asylum Zach set in, she just finally learned to cure herself, sure it hurt like hell, but if she had to repeat the same process on Zach then let it be done...Zach had switched his position when the ten locks bolted to his door flicked open, a short, black-haired girl stepped in with what he had guess was his personal information, a notepad and pen... "perfect" thought Zach, "I'll just get her to use the pen like the last doctor."

Lena's POV:

Cold, dusty winds from blown-out fans hit my skin as I walked through the white halls of the asylum I remember not to long ago, the lights above my head had clicked on and off, the place still smelt of alcohol wipes, and blood. My eyes traced the electrocution seat in the far right room, seeing blood painted over the head of the seat...looks like it had been used only a few hours ago, I wonder on who though.