13

Third Person POV:

Zach wasn't in bed,so where was he?Well try the bathroom,what was he doing in there though?Maybe taking a shower,or using the bathroom.No,Zach removed the blades from Lena's razor,and cut his arms over the sink.Letting the blood run down his arms and eventually dry.

He'd woken up with a cold sweat in the middle of the night, having heard someone scream at him, triggering the other voices locked inside his head. Zach had also promised Lena no more cutting, but we know Zach isn't the greatest at keeping his secrets, especially if they have something to do with his insanity.

Once he thought enough was enough,he stepped into the shower,clothes and all,turnt the water on as cold as it would get,and sat on the shower floor,letting the ice water soak his outfit,and wash the blood off his arms.He smiled as the bottom of the shower got dyed red with his blood flowing down the drain,but he liked it,so no big deal.

-----------------

Lena had just woke up,confused on where her boyfriend was,even a bit afraid after last night's incidents with Gabbie,but she was relieved once she noticed the bathroom door locked,and could hear the sound of the shower on,so she got up,and went to make breakfast.

Zachary on the other hand was now turning the water off,and getting out from the shower.He got dressed in his usual,sweatpants,boxers,but when it came to his shirt this time,he chose a baggy sweatshirt Lena surprised him with the first few days he was here.He made sure to put cream over the cuts,and wrap them then went downstairs to see what Lena was up to.

-----------------

The two had finished breakfast,and now were on the couch with Gabbie and Jack,explaining everything that went down last night aside from the sex part.They explained what the medication was doing to Zach,and how it was most likely not his fault,the two forgived him as long as he promised to make sure it never happened again.

Jack left since he had to take Isla to dance practice,and Gabbie went upstairs to take a nap.Zach and Lena sat on the couch,flipping through channels,trying to find at least a half decent show to watch at 2 in the afternoon,so they settled on Spongebob.One episode,Spongebob started laughing which brought up to Zach about how he could do that.

Zach:I can laugh like Spongebob.

Lena:No you can not.

Zach:I'm serious,I did it for Corbyn all the time.

Lena:Alright then do it.

And he did,he laughed exactly like Spongebob,and Lena couldn't help but burst out laughing,her laugh on the other hand was a little loud,making Zach laugh even more at how she snorted when she laughed,so Lena punched his arm.Zach thought of something,so he flopped his body on hers,and just laid there.

Lena:Zachary Dean Herron!get your fat butt off of me now!

Zach:Nope,I think I'll take a nap while I'm here,you're quite comfortable actually.

Lena:We just got up not too long ago.

Zach:And-I'm always tired.

Lena actually didn't mind him laying on her,but she knew he was playing,so she pushed him off by the chest,and took off running upstairs,and into the bathroom,making sure the light was off,she stood inside of the shower.Keeping all her giggles in when she heard Zach yell for her.