5

Third Person POV:

Two bestfriends.Who are they exactly you may ask?Well one is the famous Zachary Dean Herron while the other is his bleach blonde friend,Corbyn Matthew Besson.See the thing is Corbyn's not normal,and yes I know he's in an asylum,so why would he be normal,but I don't mean it in that definition.I mean he's mute,hasn't spoken one word in nine years,why would he though after the horrid accident that he caused.You see Corbyn was perfect.

The captain of the football team,friends with everyone,perfect grades,nicest guy you'd ever meet,and had the most gorgeous girlfriend in the world,Christina Marie Harris,that was until he lashed out at her.Corbyn at the age of 15 lost his grandmother and she was his everything,when the day came that she passed away,Corbyn lost it,kept rambling on about seeing things and Christina was concerned,but the blonde haired boy didn't see it that way.

He somehow saw it as a threat,so he tackled Christina to the ground,punched her until she blacked out then set rocking himself while repeating"They aren't real."Well the next day he was sent to the Asylum.Alone and afraid,he shut the world out and became mute well until he met Zach.He still continued to not talk,but he showed more emotion than he had in years.Zach was the one he trusted,the one who stayed by his side.It seemed that when those two were together,Zach would be sane,he wouldn't wanna attack or assault anyone,Corbyn's quiet spirit kept him good.

They were each others safe heaven,and only at times,each others hell,but don't let me get ahead of myself,these two rarely got upset with one another.Now one thing you're probably wondering about Corbyn,how does he keep Zach sane if he doesn't speak.Well he still uses facial expressions and body gestures,when Zach mentions something stupid,Corbyn sends him a glare that read to stop that minute,or when Zach would feel sad,which happened more than you would think,Corbyn comforted Zachary,his soft looks,and gentle hug.

I've said it before,but these two are one another's best friend,and they wouldn't change it for anything.Corbyn felt alone all of the times Zach would get locked up or electrocuted,he believed it was all his doing.While Zach made no noise as the bolts of electricity shocked his body around,Corbyn was bawling his eyes out.He didn't wish that for his friend,he'd wish he would just behave,but of course Zachary had to have some smart ass remark to everything the doctors said or did.

Corbyn has attablished so many fears during his time of being in the asylum,and more were sure to come.Lets get to where Corbyn and Zach were at right this were moment.They set in the lobby of the penitentiary,playing a repeating game of chess,once one of the boys would win,they'd start a new game,and pay no attention to their surroundings.The only thing they focused on was the game that Zach "won"every round,Corbyn knew Zach cheated,but they were friends so he could care less.

When the brown haired boy would get upset as Corbyn would almost win the game,Corbyn didn't want him upset even if it was just a game,so he let Zachary win.Right now the score was 18 to 20,obviously Corbyn was in the lead,he had a better strategy.The not so funny thing was that Corbyn had slipped up,and accidentally won,causing his friend to throw the board in anger,the nurses had tried to stop Zach with his outburst,but no he shoved them off.

Corbyn knew he wouldn't stop unless the doctors came out,but his eyes caught no sign of any doctor coming to sedate his friend,so he believed it was time to rip the band-aid off and speak his first words in nine years.His throat was dry and irritated,that part of his body kind of just shut down after not communicating for so many years,the pain was bearable though,so he tried his hardest to croak a word out.Just enough to stop Zach,Corbyn spoke only his name in a stutter.