3

Zach's POV:

Lena... or Dr.Taylors, would for sure take-up
most of my schedule, not that I do much anyway, besides stare blankly at my walls, wondering if I'll ever escape this hell hole.

Especially since I had repeatedly told the nurses and doctors that bothered my empty agenda daily, that I don't want, nor need a psychologist.

Lena had challenged me yesterday when she noted towards me to try her, I gladly agreed, so did my "friends", even before she brought the topic up.

My mind suggested I play the dirtiest trick I know. I'd make her fall so madly in love with me, then when the time was right, I would get her to take her own life, but I couldn't start if she didn't show up, my white clock ticked almost as impatient as me, I soullessly stared at the hands ticking, and tocking.

I paced back and forth,side to side,waiting for her arrival, it had already been an hour past the time she should've appeared.

Anxiously tapping my sock covered feet, I sat, rocking my jittery body in the corner, as the silence became deadly.

The chair sitting underneath my white desk, I jolted forward, launching the metal chair hard into the wall causing the security stationed outside my door to click the ten steel locks opened, and without anything stopping him, walked right in.

Guard: What seems to be the problem Mr.Herron?

The problem was they wanted to take over, they wanted me to attack him, make him feel pain, so I did as I was told, not saying that I didn't enjoy it.

I pounced at him,wrapping my small hands tightly around his collar covered neck, just before the lights went out, I bit at his skin, tearing the flesh open on his arm, blood seeped from the gash.

I pulled away, blood leaking from the creases of my mouth... did I forget to mention I bite...yes?...well now you know.

Alarms, sirens actually, sounded off throughout the whole asylum, guards pushed my door in,t ook notice to the pool of blood under the deceased guard.

While another tackled my dreary body to the floor, yelling for another to snatch the mouthguard and straight jacket...oh yay, time for forty-eight hours in a straight jacket, and sixteen with a mouth guard, I wonder what Lena will think...

oh yay, time for forty-eight hours in a straight jacket, and sixteen with a mouth guard, I wonder what Lena will think

Lena's POV:

Shit, shit, shit...my alarm went off late, I pace around, searching for some clean clothes, finally acknowledging a clean outfit folded neatly on my dresser...god sometimes I wouldn't be able to live on this Earth without Gabbie.