11

(4 days later)

Lena's POV:

Zach was more attached to me than ever,constantly telling me he loved me,sweet face kisses every second.We've only been together for five days,and he's by my side everyday.Don't get me wrong I love him so much,and that's why I called Logan about Corbyn a few days ago,and it's also the reason I'm getting dressed right now to go pick him up,and suprise Zach when he wakes up.

I already had a shirt on,so I threw on sweats,and my crocs.Tossing the ring on my keychain on my finger as I went downstairs.I let Gabbie know about everything the other night,so she wished me good luck,and said goodbye.

-----------------

I had literally just walked through the doors of the asylum,and already see Corbyn running his way to me,smile from ear to ear on his face,and arms wide open.He embraced me into a loving hug,and pulled away.

Me:Hey Bean,you ready to go?

Corbyn:Yes,thank you so much for this Lena.

Me:Of course,you're sure you have everything?

Corbyn:Yes,now can we please leave this place?

Me:Yeah,let's head out.

He picked the suitcase up from by his side,and followed me out to my Jeep,I tossed his bag in the back,and got into the driver's seat,watching Corbyn as he observed everything in my Jeep from the Hawaiian scent hanging from my mirror to the bottle of water in the cup holder.I smiled at how excited he was,and started the car,driving off as well.

Me:Alright,so here's what's going to happen.I'll go inside,Zach will most likely be up,so I'll tell him I just went out to grab something for Gabbie,and then I'll get him to come and sit on the couch with me.You wait about five minutes then ring the doorbell,and I'll have Zach get up,and answer it,okay?

Corbyn:Sounds like a plan. Oh god I can't wait to see him!

Me:He's excited,trust me on that.

-----------------

We pulled up into the driveway,I went inside like planned,and Zach was already on the couch,and had asked where I went.

Me:I had to pick something up for Gabbie.

Zach:Oh,okay-Come here.

I went over,and flopped down into his arms,letting him wrap them around me.As the plan continued I heard the sound of the doorbell go,and looked up at Zach,giving him puppy dog eyes.

Zach:Fine I'll get it.

As he got up,and all I saw was his back,I let a huge grin on my face,waiting for him to open up the door to his best friend.Which he did,as he opened the door,there stood Corbyn with a bigger grin than me,and eyes of joy.

Zach:What the fuck!Corbyn what're you doing here!?

I watched as the two pulled into a hug,engulfing one another in warmth.Zach wouldn't admit it,but I knew he was bawling his eyes out,and so was Corbyn.They finally released after a few minutes,and Zach turnt to me as I stood from the couch,and walked to the both of them.